Takara TFC #06 Megatron

heroicnonsense

anyone here not want the mousepad this comces with please LMK :)

So I am confused though,is this store just gettinga restock or something of this toy some how?.. Or is it a actaul rerelease?..

That's kind of cool, althought I got mine ages ago.

Coming across the Canada/US border wasn't a problem... but don't blame me if it happens to you and you get a particularly stupid customs officer inspecting it...

Kinda pricey. 52 pounds = $98.93

But that's dirt cheap considering I sold an opened one with stickers applied for £70 (about $135) a few months back

l received mines in minty condition too. Too bad the Ehobby Megaplex had a crappy box. Keep the reg misb, while open the ehobby. Imo, Megaplex is better as a display/play toy since he doesn't have chrome.

He DOES have chrome, he just does'nt have the swirly design on his chest and his secondary colors are purple instead of red. See mine here....unless someone pulled the swithcharoo @hmmm@ AND THEY DID!! Good thing I sold him.

mycollec6.jpg

anyone have a spare they wana part with rather than me buying from this weirdo site ? :D I guess its not really weird I've just never delt with them :P

I'll get it if a place like bbts.com gets it in Otherwise i'm not ordering it overseas

Did BBTS ever carry the megs reissue before?

I thought this was the reason before..

***PLEASE NOTE-- VERY IMPORTANT : ***

Due to the nature of this toy, Megatron comes packed in Gun Mode. And this may pose problems when undergoing customs clearance to all countries.

Therefore, we would like to highlight to all customers that we WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any actions taken by customs, e.g confiscation or taxes.

Is this just extra stock or did Takara make a new run? Is any other site offering it?

Thats what I am wondering... I am thinking they just found extra backstock someplace... Why they just are not ebaying them though is beyond me ...