What Joe/Cobra do you look like?

Crimson Twins

Thanks to JoeRhyno, I've been wanting to make a fig of myself as part of the Plague (to combat his Steel Brigade JR). I just got to looking around, and can't really find a Joe that looks like me. At least I don't think so. Anyway, that had me wondering. Is there anyone else out there that resembles a Joe or Cobra besides Joe and his Crosshair-self? Thought it might be interesting.

Well, since I shave my head (well, not really shave but I use clippers on the shortest setting) I guess it'd probably be someone like Salvo.

Although with a fake mustache, USMC drill sergeant hat and aviators I was the spitting image of Sgt Slaughter for Hallowe'en once!

Um uh.... lately I've been Bazooka from the first year of the DD run.

@loll@ better get back in shape soldier!!!!

I'm about to buzz my hair.. so I may have to redo my SB Joerhyno...

CT, post a headshot.. let us be the judge is we can find a match for you.. sometimes its hard saying who you look like.. when, you know, you dont really see yourself like others do.

DP, I'd love to see that Slaughter get up, lol

CT, post a headshot.. let us be the judge is we can find a match for you.. sometimes its hard saying who you look like.. when, you know, you dont really see yourself like others do.

This is about as good as I can do right now (seeing how I'm at work). It's a shot of my and my little boo. Both of us were quite tired.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, I'm the one on the left. @hmmm@

P2200304.jpg

You tell me. LOL

crazyqs0.jpgyoig5.jpg

Don't know. With the helmet, maybe you could be Steeler?

CT, you could probably use the new Checkpoint head.. maybe some newly sculpted hair.. or even the DTC Mutt head.. from certain angles, he resemples your face a little.. even has the tired look(lol.. well, at least the head I have doesn with his lazy eyes).

You tell me. LOL

crazyqs0.jpgyoig5.jpg

I'm gonna go.. Recondo, replace the hat with a helmet... sorry, I'm fresh out of screaming faces.. though.. some of those new WWII 21st century figs have screeming faces, lol.

OOOH... unless you wanna get this WWE head shrunk down to Joe sized:

ddp2.jpg

@loll@

I would have to say Snake Eyes,I have the all black SWAT Style gear and Baclava "I am on a Softair Assault team" I love the way Snake Eyes looks so I kinda based my BDU style off him! swatpix.jpg SORRY FOR THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY GUYS!

LOL @ JR posting that DDP pic.

I'm starting to gather a SWAT uniform, mostly due to my infatuation with the idea of zombie attacks (long story lol). Still waiting on my black PASGT helmet, but the goggles are here and I got a flak jacket and some boots...

LOL @ JR posting that DDP pic.

I'm starting to gather a SWAT uniform, mostly due to my infatuation with the idea of zombie attacks (long story lol). Still waiting on my black PASGT helmet, but the goggles are here and I got a flak jacket and some boots...

Is that for Airsoft or piantball "OR DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE SHOULD ALL PREPARE FOR?"...lol

Let's just say, if I was living in the US... I'd live in a little wood cabin in the forest, surrounded by 12' electric razor wire fences and a machine gun post on the porch... just in case, and just because I could... legally...

lol.Bro ,I wish I could. lol

I don't know maybe Clutch.

CT- is there a joe who looks like DR.90210 and steven baldwin's love child? if so thats the one! @smilepunch@

j/k buddy but a version 1 hawk with a little hair molding would capture you very nice...sorry im a ARAH guesser!

Inggasson- id go with effects for you! ;)

okay guys now guess the joe i look like!

harland27.jpg

TM