Who is the best ML customizer out there?

KamenDreda

Ares is definitely the best customizer. He built a real life scale Galactus, completely edible. Then we covered it in frosting and ate it.

But seriously, these kinds of topics are too volatile for my liking. Someone is bound to feel slighted by not being mentioned, at the very best. At worst you'll get a full-scale blow out between people claiming one person's work sucks, or is the best ever, etc.

The customizers whose work I am most fond of are:

Jin Saotome

Doubledealer

Rombado

Carl (best Conan customs on the 'net, bar none)

Joshua/gntlmn1220

But really, there are probably a dozen more customizers, at least, that are worth mentioning as the 'best' out there. I'm sure I left out quite a few of my own favourites, as I don't have time to look through all my links.

Sorry... Guess i shuld have said... "In your opinion, who is the best..."

Thanks for the links. Any of these guys do commision work for a reasonable price?

I think there are tons here!

It's all about the relationships you build with said customizers...The reason why I say I'm the best is because; how can I swear devotion to someone else's work? I eventualy plan to get a ton off commisions once I start publishing pieces, the work will soon follow. So to summarize, talk with customizers, build a relationship with said customizer, and take it from there... In the future ask for customizer's links...not for people's opinion of who they think is best!

I think there are tons here!

Yes, indeed there are. Besides those already mentioned, I have also been a fan of the customizing work of pweagle as well as speedlee and geetar, who often post stuff in the Customs board. There are always more out there, but I am most familar with those ML Customizers who post on this website.

2d toys

Jin

Cal

zombihamma

disthunder

DDD

captain ron

Magnuz

prodigy

Zombie13

Hunter R

Hobby Master

Theres more but these guys are bye far my favorites...but theres other good customizers to...besides these guys...

Can't believe I forgot pweagle. He does amazing work. And he's one of only a few customizers to make Kylun.

Whoops! After I saw his onsluaght baf he has been a favorite.

jin saotome hands down is the cleanest and most creative customizer out there today. the guy is noticed by even jesse falcon, and has butt heads with falcon many of times, for the fact jin can do better.

i'd have to say cal is a close second, but sometimes his works doesnt do it.

wanderer x is pretty cool too, his stuff is nicely painted.

This thread is potentially dangerous...sure, people would be happy to see their name at the top of the list, but I'm sure they feel left out if they dont get mentioned, or if they're near the bottom. Its not a huge deal, since theres not a huge load of ML customizers the post here, but still worth noting.

On topic: there's too many to name, just check the custom section and head on over to da fwoosh as well, tons and tons of customs to see. (incidentally, i think i've only really posted my own stuff at fwoosh....lol)

You guys should check out Dustin Baetz. His site is www.dustinbaetz.com I'm getting commissions made by him, and he's a good friend of mine now.

You guys should check out Dustin Baetz. His site is www.dustinbaetz.com I'm getting commissions made by him, and he's a good friend of mine now.

I've looked at the wolvie and nuke over on that site.... Thos are awsome.

CMC57 does some awsome stuff!

I don't see why it has to become a huge war over anything. Just post ones you think are good, so people can check them out. There's no rule you have to say one is BETTER than another, and any customizer who feels they have to somehow assert that they are the best shouldn't be posting their stuff in public in the first place.

Besides all the awesome customizers posted so far, I will add the names:

Darth Leon

Left-Field

Joe Amaro

GrownNerd (only guy I know who did Dr. Bong AND The Watchmen)

Glorbes

Apathy Ink

Kaz

JoMiHa

Irish Legend

Check them all out to see which one YOU think is good.

My Faves are-

Jin Saotome

Cal

Double Dealer

Hobby_Master

I dont want to hurt anyones feelings that I didnt list but it's all up to personal taste.It's just like being asked who our favorite comic artists are.We would all list different people...

I dont want to hurt anyones feelings that I didnt list but it's all up to personal taste.It's just like being asked who our favorite comic artists are.We would all list different people...

Not to mention that many people couldn't even tell you who their favorite comic artist would be. I know I can't choose between ten or fifteen guys that I really like...