"Desert Island Legends": Weekend Assignment

Bonz X

OK.

In the spirit of BBC Radio's famous "Desert Island Discs" series, here's the scenario:

You're stranded on a deserted island for one (1) year. You have plenty of food and water (c'mon...it's a fantasy...work with me here...), but you could only manage to grab five (5) Marvel Legends figures before the boat sank.

Which 5 do you choose, and why? (You can choose Marvel Legends, SMC, FFC, HC, or XMC).

Here's my 5:

1. ML 8 Black Widow...it's gonna' be a whole year with no female company. She'll come in..."handy"...

2. WalMart Wave Lemon Sentry...short-haired version. He's just cool.

3. HC Mecha-Hulk. He's also super-cool. Besides...I need someone for the Sentry to whoop on...

4. ML 15 Captain Marvel - 70's version. My fave all-time character. What can I say?

5. WalMart Wave Warbird. I don't want Cap'n Marvel and the Sentry fightin' over Black Widow...it's gonna' be a long year!

Alright...your turn!

#US1#

I don't think I'd want to explain to people who rescued me why I had action figures on the boat with me when it sank or why of all the things I could try to grab while the boat was sinking that those action figures would've been a priority.

But really if I was stuck alone for a year with 5 toys, I'd really only need the Jessica Alba Invisible Woman.

I don't think I'd want to explain to people who rescued me why I had action figures on the boat with me when it sank or why of all the things I could try to grab while the boat was sinking that those action figures would've been a priority.

But really if I was stuck alone for a year with 5 toys, I'd really only need the Jessica Alba Invisible Woman.

You're thinking too much. Remember...you have plenty of food and water...

#US1#

I might opt for grabbing my clothes or something instead... maybe photographs... I honestly wouldn't even care to have my toys with me out in the wild. And after being alone for a few weeks... my mind would be more on making a life size companion out of coconuts and palm leaves..... gotta pass the time some how.

However if a handfull of figures happened to be in my suitcase I would hope that Angel is in there and maybe Juggernaut. Those are my favorite two after all

oh good god you could have some fun with a sentinal and a few other figures on an island all alone :D the only crying shame of it all would be that you wouldn't have a camra to take all the cool action shots you could get hahhah!

Only five huh??? Fun lil question!!

I'd take:

Face Off Hulk - If you're going to have a powerhouse to use for your adventures, might as well have the ultimate one!!

Brown suit Wolverine - Every collection has to have a Wolvie, and for me this is the ultimate version!! Besides he'd be a great figure to have for a fight against the Hulk as well!!

Sentry - For some reason this is one of my favorite figures. I keep picking him up and messing around with it, posisng it, even ahem......flying it around like Superman!! *blushes*

Juggernaut - I'd have to have a villain, and I think he'd be a cool figure to have with ya, taking on both Hulk and Wolvie.

Rogue - If I ever find the new version, gotta have my all time favorite X-Gal there!!

Juggernaut!! In my universe, he's no hero!! I hate this trend in making villains into heroes!! Venom, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, etc!! These guys are vicious killers, keep em that way!!

How the X-Men can have one of the men responsible for countless of Morlocks being slaughtered, is beyond me!!

Juggernaut!! In my universe, he's no hero!! I hate this trend in making villains into heroes!! Venom, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, etc!! These guys are vicious killers, keep em that way!!

How the X-Men can have one of the men responsible for countless of Morlocks being slaughtered, is beyond me!!

Amen! I think the majority of X-Fans who've read anything before 1990 feel the same. And many of the ones after.

sabertooth is no good guy thats for sure! & if the xmen were to just kick his ass out & or kill em they wouldn't be good guys either! & venom ... pfttt SOME hero :S

allso Rogue was a badie here self for atime, how quick we forget :P

sabertooth is no good guy thats for sure! & if the xmen were to just kick his ass out & or kill em they wouldn't be good guys either! & venom ... pfttt SOME hero :S

allso Rogue was a badie here self for atime, how quick we forget :P

Well, Rogue is kinda different in that she never killed anyone, and after she absorbed Carol's powers she went to the X-Men to try to fix the problem, where she ended up becoming one of the biggest heros around. Sabes and Juggy were pretty much just stone cold killers who decided to help out the X-Men for a short time for reasons of their own AFAIK. They never really were interested in redemption the way Rogue was.