Crimson Twins

Joe Toughman Tournament Final Four  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who will win it all

• Gung Ho (Bracket #1 Winner)
    • Serpentor (Bracket #2 Winner)
    • Destro (Bracket #3 Winner)
    • Storm Shadow (Bracket #4 Winner)

Thank you OCH22, I think Gung Hoe has the advantage here. Since he is the only Joe to choose from all the Joe Faithful will vote for him. Whereas the Cobra Loyalists have 3 to divide their votes amongst.

Or it could be that Gung Ho can just kick thier collective butts @smilepunch@ @loll@

No, that definately couldnt be it.

I just have this vision in my head of Stormy, Destro and Serpantor ready to jump Gung Ho and Gung ho has a smerk on his face thinking," This is just the way I like it." If only I could draw cartoons @loll@

Is that a village people reference? I bet he'd like to be jumped by 3 guys.

All Hail Serpentor!

Don't forget, Serpentor has Julius Ceasers DNA and many Historians say he liked him some boys.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you OCH22, I think Gung Hoe has the advantage here. Since he is the only Joe to choose from all the Joe Faithful will vote for him. Whereas the Cobra Loyalists have 3 to divide their votes amongst.

Or it could be that Gung Ho can just kick thier collective butts @smilepunch@ @loll@

I just have this vision in my head of Stormy, Destro and Serpantor ready to jump Gung Ho and Gung ho has a smerk on his face thinking," This is just the way I like it." If only I could draw cartoons @loll@

All Hail Serpentor!

Don't forget, Serpentor has Julius Ceasers DNA and many Historians say he liked him some boys.

Blasphemy!

I dont think you'll get anymore votes CT. I think u should end it right now and declare Serpentor the victor.

Remember what happened the night of the 2000 presidential election. Everyone wanted a certain Texan to concead and look what happened #US1#

Exactly. Now just think how much better off we'd all be if he would have just conceded. :D

I dont think you'll get anymore votes CT. I think u should end it right now and declare Serpentor the victor.

Remember what happened the night of the 2000 presidential election. Everyone wanted a certain Texan to concead and look what happened #US1#

Exactly. Now just think how much better off we'd all be if he would have just conceded. :D

If it was the other guy in 2000 we would have our taxes raised to prevent "Global Warming", our economy would be non exsistant, and worst of all after 911 we would have asked Bin Laden nicely not to do it again. Personally the Texan has kept me safe at home and that is what is important to me.

We better get back on topic. I would hate to see this locked before it is over @loll@

All Hail Serpentor!

I thought that was Alexander The Great? But it doesn't matter cause Serpentor has his DNA too.

If it was the other guy in 2000 we would have our taxes raised to prevent "Global Warming", our economy would be non exsistant, and worst of all after 911 we would have asked Bin Laden nicely not to do it again. Personally the Texan has kept me safe at home and that is what is important to me.

We better get back on topic. I would hate to see this locked before it is over @loll@

True...lets just say I disagree! Although maybe I should try to get it locked before more people vote Gung Ho! This is a close matchupup.

Man I didn't even notice but Storm Shadow has crept back into this with 9!

Thank you PhoenixSword...on top of all that he has Storm Shadow's DNA too so he's a F'N NINJA!

Man this is a close one 15-15!

Hmm when you think about it since Serpentor has Storm Shadow's DNA all the votes for SS should also go to Serpentor. Which means Serpentor is really leading 24-15

This is your Emporer people...vote Serpentor DAMN IT!

Is it too late to vote? If not, then I vote for Gung Ho. Serpentor, in my opinion, seems to be too crazy to be the toughest man. Granted, I remember Serpentor mostly from the cartoon. I always thought he was even nuttier than Cobra Commander. @firedevil@ While he may have the DNA of a bunch of genius people, he must have all their eccentricities as well as their brilliance.

PharmV

OK, I was late closing this off. I'll admit it. And look what happened because I was late. It seems as though we had a tie. However, since nevermore was kind enough to annotate when the 48 hours was up, and what the official vote was, I am able to make a judgement call based on some good facts. So, the official victory will be awarded to:

GUNG HO! I said this was the toughest JOE competition.

J/K, it is SERPENTOR. He is your Official Winner of the toughest Joe/Cobra Tournament. Vindication for last year's robbery. So far, in both tournaments, a Cobra has come out on top. Gung Ho was the best showing by a Joe yet. Well, there's always next time for the good guys.

I'd like to thank everyone that participated. Some of you were very loyal, and were able to vote for every round. And the turn out for the final was way more than what I expected. Thanks a bunch. I hope everyone had fun.

And remember,

ALL HAIL SERPENTOR!!!!

YES! I have faithfully served my Emporer! Thanks for another great tournament Crimson Twins!

Glad you had fun. I really enjoy holding these tournaments. Both times we've had some good turn outs, and a different variety of combatants. I do think for future tournaments we'll have to leave out the two popular ninjas. I could only imagine how this would have turned out if Storm Shadow wasn't allowed to run rampant among the others.

I've got some other ideas running through my head that will probably end with a Tournament of Champions. Guess I'm just bored.

I had a lot of fun with this. A big thanks to Crimson Twins for making it happen. I also need to give props to the rage'n Cajun, Gung Ho and Quick Kick. Both had unexpected showings in my oppinion.

Yeah Gung Ho did have an unexpectedly good showing (does anyone remember what he placed last time?). To me Quick Kick's was a little more expected.

But who you really should be giving props to is the victor, our Emporer...SERPENTOR!!! Kneel before him just like Destro, Storm Shadow and Gung Hoe did!