Classic Bumblebee

Archer1120

Hey I really want to get the Classics Bumblebee. I really like the wave rider / jetpack thing but I'm kinda disappointed that he doesn't come with any guns. Is there a gun from another Transformer that would look good with BB? I'm talking about something that fits well enough where it could be mistaken as his own weapon. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm not an expert on transformers, but I figure a good small gun would look good with him.

With my small collection, I figure that the little gun that comes with energon Cruellock would look great if you just painted it black.

Besides, there's always the "pretend" that the minibots have weapons on them.

Ha! I hadn't thought about that in a long time! I always had Bumblebee fire out little electrical bursts from his hands. He'd sneak up behind guys and blast the back of thier knees. He was tiny, so there wasn't much else he could do!

I have this cool cartoon Classics image in my head that Optimus Prime transforms and uses two guns when necessary, but in a firefight, tosses Bumblebee his smokestack gun, keeping the wind vane gun for himself. It's goes in Bumblebee's hand better than in OP's anyway. Try it.