Question about Voltron DVDs

KingJohnny

Guess what? I know this isn't the Voltron board. Guess what? There is no Voltron board. I alredy ask this in the Anime board and no one answered (figures, all they care about is Pokemon or DBZ). I'm hoping some TF fan here also likes Voltron and can answer my question. Anyway, I've noticed the Voltron DVDs started coming out. Vol. 1 has two versions, a tin case and a regular version. You would think, this being the internet, I should have no problem finding the answer but so far I haven't been able to. Both, store sites and the Voltron sites don't have an answer. All I want to know is: what is the difference between both sets besides the tin case and price? Any difference in bonus content etc...? Thanks in advance.

:) :) The Tin version is the more expensive version. The reason is that it comes with DVD Extras!

The regular version is a much cheaper version and has no DVD Extras.

Here's the Official Voltron Board:

http://forums.voltron.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9041084071

Also Voltron DVD Vol2 - Yellow Lion on the cover, will release somewhere in Nov.

:) :) The Tin version is the more expensive version. The reason is that it comes with DVD Extras!

Also Voltron DVD Vol2 - Yellow Lion on the cover, will release somewhere in Nov.

that's the exact difference, and wally world is tripping, but i bet if you buy the 1799 one they'll send you it's probably just messed up on their site

Yeah, I thought the tin version was a Best Buy exclusive, I got mine there the first week for 24.99, they were sold out at some locations locally here in L.A. I expect the yellow lion tin version will be the same price for the 1st week after the release date.

that's the exact difference, and wally world is tripping, but i bet if you buy the 1799 one they'll send you it's probably just messed up on their site

Its not messed up at all. They just have it on sale and says you save 22 dollars.

After seeing the Blue Tin in Walmart tonight, I really want it. But my cash this week's been spent on the Deluxe Classic TFs and MK: Armadageddon.

ooh mk armadageddon, are all the characters avail from the start?

Its not messed up at all. They just have it on sale and says you save 22 dollars.

in that case i need to go order online from wally world

:) :) I just got mine today from the official Voltron.com which charged me for $29.99 for the tin version. It does come with:

-Voltron Mouse Pad (group shot) - looks great.

-a Sticker sheet with text that read "SVEN LIVES",

-and a Post Card like.