Sigma Strike Duke

Omega 8

And He sucks balls.

First off, mine has a loos left hip joint so I can barely make hims stand. He also has fairly loose wrist and elbow joints but That is a problem confined to MY SPECIFIC figure so I can let those pass.

On to the real problem....... I bought this figure (The first S6 fig NOT named Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow or Firefly that I have purchased) because of the HUGE ASS weapon, and it is completely impossible to have him hold the "pistol" grip and look anywhere near realistic. He has to hold the damn thing practically sideways!!!!!

I'm very disappointed.

And He sucks balls.

First off, mine has a loos left hip joint so I can barely make hims stand. He also has fairly loose wrist and elbow joints but That is a problem confined to MY SPECIFIC figure so I can let those pass.

On to the real problem....... I bought this figure (The first S6 fig NOT named Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow or Firefly that I have purchased) because of the HUGE ASS weapon, and it is completely impossible to have him hold the "pistol" grip and look anywhere near realistic. He has to hold the damn thing practically sideways!!!!!

I'm very disappointed.

How are you trying to have him hold his weapon? I have no issues at all with this. You may want to check out the S6C review to see if you're having him hold his weapon properly:

http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/toys/reviews...e_Duke/duke.htm

There are two horizontal handles, one on each side, and that's the best way to have him hold his weapon.

Justin

Since they seem so keen on making Dukes, I'm praying that they'll release one that looks more like his RAH counterpart.

Until then, I agree - all the Dukes suck (except maybe the arctic one, which looks cool, but I wouldn't want that to be my default Duke).

hmm... how many more dukes, se, ss and firefly are they going to make??? s6 is just

an excuse to keep making the same figures over and over and over and over and over

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over and over and over.................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................

..........................................and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER sigma six sucks and over and over

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over................

(sorry, its been awhile i had to vent what with all the sigma six topics.....)

I have visited Sigma6central time and again, and yes I understand that he can hold it with the 2 horizontal handles. I wanted to have him use the vertical "pistol grip".

All in all I am just VERY disappointed with the fig overall. I may actually return him. I can't pose him in any decent fashion. @grumpy@ @grumpy@