World Works In Mysterious Ways

martini_847

I was supposed to go on a job interview this morning. Well last night it got postponed until next week. Sooo with some free time on my hands this morning...I decided to go pick up a few things for the house..and what did I find but a variant sasquatch (white) on the pegs. This is the first time I have seen one, so needless to say I picked it up. for 6.74 at Target.

If I would have gone on the interview I would have missed it. funny huh? (guess it is just me)

:)

whitesas.jpg

Okay... let me just sound like your mother for a sec... "what the hell are you doing shopping for toys when you need a job!"

J/k... Nice find

If I had not cashed in one of my IRAs I wouldnt be... :)

sweet find

Something similar happened to me this very day. I went with my family to celebrate dad´s birthday in another city, 1 hr away from where I live.We stopped at Wal-Mart, cause my grandparents wanted to buy groseries, meanwhile, I went to the toy aisle looking for Spider-man waves, but nothing new. I walked back, along the aisle, and noticed I had to lace my shoes, and stopped.

While going down, I noticed something orange on one of the pegs, on my very left side, and there it was: Commander Cody. I wasn´t even looking for him! It´s difficult to find figures like that in MX, cause u have to pay great prices from scalpers ($30) who already got them in US. Even better,grandpa paid for it :)

Wow, talk about funny. ABout a week ago I found the red Iron fist and a white sasaquatch. Does any one know why there is a red clump on Iron fists head (red version)?

its hair.

my lcs has all the wave 12 variants still. he just charges $25 for them. and i dont spend that much on a figure.

Just the other day I found a lone Apoc Unmasked Wolvie at an out of the way WM.

That Snowbird, "Wendigo", white Sasquatch is one of my favorite ML's. Glad you got it bro.

thanks guys. I opened it up and it is on the shelf now with my others...and it looks good

whiteincollection.jpg