What figures do you want made or re-made in the 3&3/4" line

Pharmacoviper

I was just wondering what figures the 3&3/4" fans still want to be made or re-made by Hasbro before they can consider their collection complete. It can be any character from the cartoon or comic book or whatever. I have been thinking about this lately and there aren't too many characters I can think of that I would like to see made.

Here is my list:

Dr. Venom (from the comic book)

Snake (future Cobra Commander in Transformers season 3)

Marissa Fairborne (Flint's future daughter in Transformers season 3)

Lady Jaye with molded-on hat (a good version, unlike the original or Spy Troops)

I also probably would like to see the rest of the Plague soldiers and maybe 3&3/4" version of the Sigma 6 characters (but they might be too anime-styled for traditional Joe fans). It might be kind of cool to see some GI Joe Extreme characters made into the smaller size, also.

If my wish list never gets made, I think they could be easily customized or frankensteined (like Dr. Venom for example). I was thinking of trying to make a custom of Snake by using the new-sculpt Interrogator as the base and maybe buying a coat from www.goodtogocustoms. (By the way, has anyone bought stuff from them? Any recommendations for that store?)

PharmV

a new scult serpy with overlord and some troops (if they made this i would probaly start collecting again...if they didn't F it up)

green/camo cobra troopers

a good (playable, sure the recent one was good looking but the hands pissed me off...so did his elbows..) newsculpt snake eyes

new sculpt greenshirts

Destro and his iron grenaders/nullifiers ...etc... (arah, kinda like the con set)

all around better vehicles. some kind of transport for cobra...like the dtc hiss only withought the gun turrent in the middle...

another arah bat 6-pack

1) Better sculpted Tomax and Xamot in original sleeveless uniforms

2) A Comic Accurate Ninja Force Scarlett when she was briefly Cobra Commander's Body Guard with heels and all (her green costume was drawn similar to the Baroness's)

3) Pythona

4) Dr. Knox

5) Kamakua without mask

6) Jinx in black costume

7) Scarlett in modern version of original costume with ponytail

8) Cobra Commander as he appeared in the original issue of GIJOE comic

9) Baroness as she appeared in the original issue of GIJOE comic

10) Sigma 6 Scarlett (8")

11) Sigma 6 Baroness (8")

12) Female Range Viper from DIC cartoon

Hit & Run

Aly,

Don't lie, you don't need any figures made, since you make better figures than Hasbro's Frankenjoes anyways... but I'm with you on the idea anyways :).

I would also like to see a new version of each of these:

Ripcord (has to be like the original in coolness)

Flint (ditto)

Mercer

Shockwave

Muskrat

Blizzard

...just to name a few!

Hmmm.

All in "new sculpt" format

Must Haves...

Buzzer

Would Be Nice to have...

Mercer

Tripwire

Techno-Viper

Doc

Chuckles

Shockwave

Dialtone

Destro with removable helmet in a suit

Motor-Viper

No chance in hell, but would be nice to have...

Headman

Headhunter

Headhunter Stormtrooper

Gristle

Cesspool

Darklon

Aleph, night creeper leader

Of course, I could go on, but thats my short list.

Flash (comic pack - recast original mold with new head)

Grand Slam (comic pack - recast original mold with new head)

Grunt (comic pack - original mold with new head)

Cobra Commander (comic or cartoon pack - recast original mold with new head)

Gung-Ho (comic or cartoon pack - orignal mold with new head)

Snow Job (comic or cartoon pack - orignal mold with new head/no goggles or hood on)

Airtight (comic or cartoon pack - orignal mold with new head/removable helmet)

Wet-Suit (comic or cartoon pack - orignal mold with new head/removable helmet)

Dr. Mindbender (VvV version with purple lab coat)

Xamot & Tomax (cartoon pack - original molds with new heads)

Lamprey 6-pack (Cobra needs an easy navy builder)

H.I.S.S. Squad 6-pack (compination of Cobra Troopers, Officers, and H.I.S.S. Drivers done in black with red masks)

I also wouldn't mind see the comic pack versions of all the orignal green uniformed Joes in a darker shade of green.

Patrick I'll definetly go for your Dreadnok and New blood 6 pack or if not in 6 pack as individuals

all your other stufff would be awesome too witth one or two exceptions or course

I also want a Beachhead that fits his role, he's gotta be one tough, strong mother

I mean come on hes the Joe trainer hes gotta be in awesome shape by himself

There are many others I haven't been collecting for very long only since the relaunch in 2002 (which sucks)

Personally I'd like them to revamp the 3 3/4" line. Put a few of their good sculptors to work (the guys they usually seem to relegate to Star Wars, it would seem), and do a "GI Joe Classics" line, like what they're doing with Transformers right now.

The first wave would be more or less the same as the first wave back in 1982. They could repack the VVV Wave 7 Snake Eyes (like we need a new version anyway) and that could be the standard for the other figures. The designs would look more or less like the ones from 1982, but with much improved sculpting, standard articulation in the wrist (and possibly other areas), newly sculpted weapons, etc.

Of course, until a GI Joe movie is in the works, and the SW collectors are still strong, this likely wouldn't happen, but you never know what the future will hold! I don't plan on dying for several decades yet, so who knows - I may die happy (as a collector at least) if they decide to do this in the interim! (I mean, you know they'll do a GI Joe movie eventually...)