Toys R Us (again)

jinx723

So after whining last week about TRUs distribution, my weekend ended pretty good. On Friday after work I went to the TRU on my way home, and there they were about seven Steel Brigades in all their glory. Know I have my three sets of the Steel Brigades, thanks to the sale :D . All three sets had the SB log on the shoulder pads, that I read about over at JBL regarding variants. I was wondering are the Viper 6 pack out at TRUs as well or is it just the e-tailors. So now here's hoping Wave 4 is available before Thanksgiving, because once the Holiday shopping season starts it's gonna be a pain finding them.

Still nothing here. I was really hoping to get something out of this sale TRU had, but all I got was 4 Cobra Troopers.

Same here. On the positive side, 3" IS selling. The closest TRU to me put out a fresh case of wave 3 and only 3 Range-Vipers are left. I thought about picking up a second Oktober Guard comic pack (for another flame thrower from Dragonsky), but of the 4 packs there a week ago, only one was left and, unfortunately, I didn't have the money to get it AND Classics Bumblebee.

i really wasn't planning on buying anymore gi joe figures....but being on this site every couple days kinda makes me want to...maybe if i come into some money i will get a pack of both the plague and the vipers...or two vipers...or three... although i do not like that se body and will try to probably trade away the plague troopers.....i kinda wanna begin working on army building the v.1 rock vipers too...

Well I just got back from OKC/Tulsa. I checked three TRU's and was shut out. I couldn't find any of the six packs. :(

Although while in Tulsa, I went by Vintage Stock and picked up a few vintage Joes (all from '87): Sneak Peek, Taurus and Red Dog, all were reasonably priced.

found the SB/Plague sets today but passed. I was excited about them when reading everyone's reviews, and probably would have picked them up last week if I could have gotten the buy 2 get 1 free, but in person they are hideous and aren't worth $25 for just one set.