my garage sale finds...

KENNY GUIDO

Nice :) I found TC at a garage sale as well, he was actaully my first seeker, well... I actaullly had got my hands on a ramjet first but I don't really count him as a seeker since hes so different :D

I haven't been to a yardsale in years (and they're not allowed in my neighborhood :( ). The last good thing I got from a yardsale was in 1985 when my mom brought home an Ewok village that she paid $5 for. That was a great surprise and a shock. Surprise because I didn't expect it of course; and a shock because someone was actually selling their village in a yardsale so soon after it came out.

Wow, awesome score KG!

I've found some sweet stuff at garage sales, like a huge bag of G1 Transformers w/ some accesories for $5.

It had Starscream, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Ravage, Buzzsaw, Slag, the purple jet (forgot his name) and Megatron.

Wow, awesome score KG!

I've found some sweet stuff at garage sales, like a huge bag of G1 Transformers w/ some accesories for $5.

It had Starscream, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Ravage, Buzzsaw, Slag, the purple jet (forgot his name) and Megatron.

nice score!!!!!! I WOUld have loved to have gotten that!

oh, the purple jet is skywarp.

I haven't been to a yardsale in years (and they're not allowed in my neighborhood :( ). The last good thing I got from a yardsale was in 1985 when my mom brought home an Ewok village that she paid $5 for. That was a great surprise and a shock. Surprise because I didn't expect it of course; and a shock because someone was actually selling their village in a yardsale so soon after it came out.

yea, star wars are rare now at garage sales. I remember one garage sale I went to in 1988, the kid had all boxed stuff like a snowspeeder, death star play station and a few others. I took the death star for $4. its the only thing I could carry home on my bike!