Transformer Classics and reprolabels

Cyber Bishop

Ok, the rubsigns are good in a nostalgic way but I thought maybe the classics would look better if I put on some labels from reprolabels and was very pleased with the outcome.

ClassicsBumblewithreprolabel.jpg

TFClassicdeluxeswithreprolabels.jpg

ClassicsStarscreamwithreprolabel.jpg

I like the way they look.

I am going to have to order more bot and con logos for future releases.

I still can't get over how bad starscreams plastic looks. its so marshmellow looking, there's virtually NO detailing in his face.

I've seen mini-cons with better molds and detailing.

poor, poor starscream :(

I still can't get over how bad starscreams plastic looks. its so marshmellow looking, there's virtually NO detailing in his face.

I've been noticing that too, and hoping it's just the photograph. Maybe it'll look better in person.

Ok, the rubsigns are good in a nostalgic way but I thought maybe the classics would look better if I put on some labels from reprolabels and was very pleased with the outcome.

ClassicsBumblewithreprolabel.jpg

TFClassicdeluxeswithreprolabels.jpg

ClassicsStarscreamwithreprolabel.jpg

I like the way they look.

I am going to have to order more bot and con logos for future releases.

Where did you get those awesome stickers? I've wanted to do what you did with the Classics since I got them and would love to get those and some of Optimus, too.

Where did you get those awesome stickers? I've wanted to do what you did with the Classics since I got them and would love to get those and some of Optimus, too.

I think the major hint is where he says they're from reprolabels @smilepunch@

If you're still non the wiser, add a "www." to the front, and a ".com" to the end, and I'm sure you'll find your answer

I think the major hint is where he says they're from reprolabels @smilepunch@

If you're still non the wiser, add a "www." to the front, and a ".com" to the end, and I'm sure you'll find your answer

Aw, c'mon. The guy's new!

Yeah, reprolabels is a site. Check 'em out.

I've been noticing that too, and hoping it's just the photograph. Maybe it'll look better in person.

to me he looks exactly like your seeing him, i think it's something where none of them have emotions, probably mad they're back in somewhat classic forms instead of alt and titanium and all the really cool stuff @smilepunch@

Hey Bishop, that really looks great. I was planning on doing that to Bumblebee when I got him. I have to ask, are his eyes light-piped? They look kinda translucent, but from the pictures I've seen I can't tell. I might put some light blue paint on them so he looks like his autobot brothers.

to me he looks exactly like your seeing him

You are right, the plastic looks cheap but when you actually get the fig in your hands it is rather sturdy.

Good to hear it! I was pretty sure I'd buy a Starscream anyway, but this is good to know...

Hey Bishop, that really looks great. I was planning on doing that to Bumblebee when I got him. I have to ask, are his eyes light-piped? They look kinda translucent, but from the pictures I've seen I can't tell. I might put some light blue paint on them so he looks like his autobot brothers.

The only ones eyes I really paid attention to was Primes.. I believe that they are the light piped kind though. I have to check when I get home from work today.

Cool!! How are the distribution on these. Finally saw two cases came in but both were Optimus x2 and Megatron x 2 in each case.

No sign of the others yet.

tc_megatron.sized.jpg

tc_optimus.jpg

These were $19.99, were the others the same price too?

kndy