Transformers Classics you want to see made

MST3KFan

The official Hasbro site has the preview images of Cliffjumper:

82866CliffJumper_Vehicle.jpg

82866CliffJumper.jpg

I'm not too crazy about the silver designs - almost looks like they're trying too hard to make him look distinct from Bumblebee - but looks okay otherwise. (I'm sure car mode fits together better.) I just wish his Wave Crusher trailer were swapped out for a trailer that turns into a really big gun.

Aw... I wouldn't have minded if they had given him a closer head sculpt to Cliffjumper and as you mentioned a weapon that is a trailer or something would be nice too... >_< I dunno...I'll probably still get him, though I wish they would have at least tried a little more then just a paint job to make him different from Bumblebee given they are supposed to be two different types of vehicles.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82866CliffJumper.jpg

I'm not too crazy about the silver designs - almost looks like they're trying too hard to make him look distinct from Bumblebee - but looks okay otherwise. (I'm sure car mode fits together better.) I just wish his Wave Crusher trailer were swapped out for a trailer that turns into a really big gun.

Aw... I wouldn't have minded if they had given him a closer head sculpt to Cliffjumper and as you mentioned a weapon that is a trailer or something would be nice too... >_< I dunno...I'll probably still get him, though I wish they would have at least tried a little more then just a paint job to make him different from Bumblebee given they are supposed to be two different types of vehicles.

Looks like they just got cheap to me. Then again, most repaints are straight repaints without anything new done to the molds, so it's nothing new. Allt hat silver has to go though, because it takes away from what would otherwise look prety nice in red.

82866CliffJumper.jpg

Looks like they just got cheap to me. Then again, most repaints are straight repaints without anything new done to the molds, so it's nothing new. Allt hat silver has to go though, because it takes away from what would otherwise look prety nice in red.

Hmm...I'll probably still get him and maybe get some help tweaking him to be different from Bumblebee including a more G1 accurate to him head.

Decepticons:

1) Gen 1 Cyclonus (Voyager Class)/he was always a bigger character

2) Gen 1 Scourge (Deluxe Class)

3) Thundercracker (repaint)

4) Thrust (repaint)/ with wing modification

5) Dirge (repaint) with wing modification

6) Sunstorm (repaint)

7) Gen1 Galvatron (Voyager Class)

8) Soundwave

9) Refelctor

10) Nightbird

AutoBots:

1) Ironhide

2) Ratchet

3) Sunsteaker

4) Sideswipe

5) Prowl

6) Arcee

7) WreckGar

8) Springer

9) Tracks

10) Perceptor

11) Blaster

12) Sky Lynx ( Leader Class)

Cartoon-accurate Combaticons and Stunticons would be a god-send. I thought they looked badass on TV in 1986, but was sorely disappointed when I got the toys. Same thoughts for the Technobots, whose vehicle modes would fit in with the designs from recent lines.

All-new G1-styled Constructicon molds (as opposed to the sea of repaints in G1 colors) would also be a very welcome addition to the Classics line, IMHO.

I agree with pretty much every suggestion that's been made so far. Some other thoughts that crossed my mind:

Beachcomber (was always my favorite minibot)

Warpath (agreed that he should have been bigger)

The Autobot and Decepticon Clones - it was a great idea that was poorly executed. 20 years of innovation could help produce a dazzling set of figures. Along the same lines, how about twin semi trucks that turn into the completely different-looking Huffer and Pipes?

The Double Spy - again, with today's technology, can you imagine?

The style of Sharkticon that Hot Rod and Kup tried to offer energon to in TF:TM.

Nightbeat - and still make him a Headmaster

Sixshot

Cartoon-accurate Combaticons and Stunticons would be a god-send. I thought they looked badass on TV in 1986, but was sorely disappointed when I got the toys. Same thoughts for the Technobots, whose vehicle modes would fit in with the designs from recent lines.

I dunno, for me, the toy version of Menasor looked a lot better than the cartoon version did... but yeah, I'd definitely get behind a well-done combiner team. (Especially if they make them available in one set like the Energon Devastator set, for those who aren't able to hunt 24/7.)

My wants:

Autobots: Ultra Magnus (trailer armor version), Kup, Arcee, Springer, Rodimus Prime, Jazz, Wheeljack, Hoist, Ironhide, Ratchet, Slag, Sludge, Swoop, Omega Supreme, Blaster, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Smokescreen, Silverstreak, Topspin, Twintwist (Yes, they were childhood favorites...), and...that's 'bout it I guess.

Decepticons: Shockwave, Soundwave, Scourge, Cyclonus, Blitzwing, the rest of the Seekers, Insecticons, Galvatron, and Six-Shot.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone...

Guest DavAnthony

I'd like to see

Autobots:

Prowl

Bluestreak

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Brawn

Jazz

Ironhide

Ratchet

Wheeljack

Trailbreaker

Hound

Kup

Springer

Blurr

Dinobots

Decepticons:

Thundercracker

Soundwave-the titanium one is good from the waist up but then looks horrible below that point

Shockwave

Galvatron

Cyclonus

Scourge-depending on if the titanium one is any good

would love the combiner sets like bruticus and menasor, but if they just end up repackaging stuff like they are doing with Devestator then I'd pass

I'm sure there are more but that is what I can think of right now.

Autobots:

Optimus Prime with Trailer

Ironhide

Ratchet

Bluestreak

Prowl

Hound

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Trailbreaker

Wheeljack

Brawn

Gears

Huffer

Windcharger

Grapple

Inferno

Hoist

Red Alert

Skids

Smokescreen

Tracks

Beachcomber

Cosmos

Powerglide

Seaspray

Warpath

Blaster

Slag

Sludge

Snarl

Swoop

Ultra Magnus with Trailer/Armor

Eject

Ramhorn

Rewind

Hubcap

Outback

Pipes

Swerve

Tailgate

Decpticons:

Megatron (New Voyager sized Tank version)

Thundercracker

Soundwave

Buzzsaw

Frenzy

Ravage

Rumble

Laserbeak

Ratbat

Shockwave

Thrust

Dirge

Bombshell

Kickback

Shrapnel

So... who don't you want? @wink@

Tom

Autobots:

Optimus Prime with Trailer

Ironhide

Ratchet

Bluestreak

Prowl

Hound

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Trailbreaker

Wheeljack

Brawn

Gears

Huffer

Windcharger

Grapple

Inferno

Hoist

Red Alert

Skids

Smokescreen

Tracks

Beachcomber

Cosmos

Powerglide

Seaspray

Warpath

Blaster

Slag

Sludge

Snarl

Swoop

Ultra Magnus with Trailer/Armor

Eject

Ramhorn

Rewind

Hubcap

Outback

Pipes

Swerve

Tailgate

Decpticons:

Megatron (New Voyager sized Tank version)

Thundercracker

Soundwave

Buzzsaw

Frenzy

Ravage

Rumble

Laserbeak

Ratbat

Shockwave

Thrust

Dirge

Bombshell

Kickback

Shrapnel

Damn Hasbro....... I have not cared about Transformers since I was like 7 and then they go and make these classics which is pretty much what I always wanted......... Now I have all 4 of the deluxe ones and I am hooked. @loll@ I want Jazz, Ironhide, more jets to go with my Starscream, Soundwave, Beachcomber, Bluestreak, Wheeljack and the Construticons. And what was that damn little autobot small red plane.... I always liked him.

Draven