Wayne Sneeden

3 New customs

Here's 3 new ones that I just finished.

From Left to Right:

Cutter: Not a guy you see a lot of customs of, but I'm down to making customs of guys that I have parts for, not that I necessarily am looking to make. That said, I think it turned out all right. Being that I wasn't super excited about it, I think my work suffered a little bit. It's strongly influenced by version 1 with some changes. First, I added white patches to his combo life vest/ ammo vest to mimic current Coast Guard looks. I also changed his hat from Red Sox to Royals. He was from Kansas, and while Kansas City is in Missouri, it would have been the closest ball club to him....I'm saying he was a Royals fan before he got out east to the Coast Guard Academy.

Wetsuit: This seems to have been a popular custom of late, especially with Alyosha selling a super cool kit on his site. Seeing that slew of customs inspired this one from me. I did the straps and pouches a bit different, more like the original, and also modified the dive helmet to be more like the original. I'll have to get a pic from the back, but I also modified a Bbi rebreather that I think looks pretty good.

Tunnel Rat: I've been wanting a TR for some time, but all the customs I put together modeled after version 1 were too tall....then I saw the Devil's Due battle files and created this guy. I've had him in a bin for about a year now all put together and finally got to painting him. I does the job for me. The angle I took the picture at doesn't do a great job of showing it, but he is under 3 3/4" tall and still decently proportioned.

Cutter-Wetsuit-TunnelRat.jpg

Hey Wayne, nice customs as usual. I really like them all! It's good to see a Cutter custom, like you stated you don't see many customs of him.

you dare defile the red sox hat worn by my beloved cutter who was a beloved red sox fan? how dare you! who do you think you are!? even kansas city doesnt like the royals....

(i have nothing personal for you, just a passionate love for the red sox... like so many)

Thanks for all the kind words.

Fade-Out, I actually just watched the Revenge of Cobra mini-seriew in which Cutter has a decent sized part and I think I might have to give him his sox hat back. He speaks with a somewhat Bostonian accent. I am going to change it up somewhat and give him the home hat with the red brim though.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Fade-Out, I actually just watched the Revenge of Cobra mini-seriew in which Cutter has a decent sized part and I think I might have to give him his sox hat back. He speaks with a somewhat Bostonian accent. I am going to change it up somewhat and give him the home hat with the red brim though.

attaboy! any type of sox hat is a sox hat. take for instance, i wear the all camoflauge one.