MOTHERLOAD!!!

ML_HUNTER

A new Target opened by my house today and I was suprised when I walked in. The toy section is right by the front door and it was fully stocked. There was no series 14 or the new XMC line but they did have ALL the variants from series 13. Only draw back was that they were 9.04 each. @grumpy@ I already have an unmasked Green Goblin and I just got a amobination variant in the mail from gruntcast today @loll@ @loll@. What are the odds of finding one the same day?? The same thing happened with a trade I had with Fade-Out. Anyways, I bought the unmasked gobs and melted face abomination because I rather trade them to collectors than let them fall into the hands of scaplers, and trust me they were all over the toy section tearing it all up @grumpy@. I also found a fresh restock of series 14 at another target but I already have them all.

So if anyone wants an unmasked green goblin or melted face abomination MOC hit me up

Im looking for GOLD FA IRON MAN and the FALCON VARIANT.

A new Target opened by my house today and I was suprised when I walked in. The toy section is right by the front door and it was fully stocked. There was no series 14 or the new XMC line but they did have ALL the variants from series 13. Only draw back was that they were 9.04 each. @grumpy@ I already have an unmasked Green Goblin and I just got a amobination variant in the mail from gruntcast today @loll@ @loll@. What are the odds of finding one the same day?? The same thing happened with a trade I had with Fade-Out. Anyways, I bought the unmasked gobs and melted face abomination because I rather trade them to collectors than let them fall into the hands of scaplers, and trust me they were all over the toy section tearing it all up @grumpy@. I also found a fresh restock of series 14 at another target but I already have them all.

So if anyone wants an unmasked green goblin or melted face abomination MOC hit me up

restock of series 14 and no zemo?!? come on!

I wish you would of found them 2 weeks ago ;)

DUDE! I want that Unmasked Green Goblin! I will find you a Gold FA IM or Falcon Variant! I've gotten pretty lucky with ML14.

Thanks guys. Darthsith was the first to send me a PM about the GG but, I still have the abomination. Have you guys noticed that stores are stocking up now? Target has a bunch of RC cars and board games on the tops of the isles and TRU was stocking the toysection yesterday. They did not have the new mini-mates yet but I have a feeling that they will be there today, along with series 14 maybe.

Congrats man!! If you end up not trading the GG, please let me know as that is the only one I really want and have never found! :(

Draven

dathsith sent me a pm right after I posted. If for some reason the trade does not happen we can work something out.

Thanks man! Anyway I can't believe you found more series 14!! I swear I am cursed to never find them or get them it seems! Still nothing locally and now 12 days after I thought I had them coming from jj, they appear to be lost in the mail! :( Why me! @lol@

Draven

Thanks man! Anyway I can't believe you found more series 14!! I swear I am cursed to never find them or get them it seems! Still nothing locally and now 12 days after I thought I had them coming from jj, they appear to be lost in the mail! :( Why me! @lol@

Draven

ouch!!!! was there a tracking number? I can get you the guys you need. I know for a fact I can still get you luke cage, fa iron man, and psylocke, falcon.not sure If the zemo is there. All I ask is cost + shipping. I can even open to keep shipping cost down.