Greatest Spider-Man Box Set

Hunter R

Dude, whats that mcfarlan spidey made out of?

I wouldn't mind getting: Iron spidey, symbiot spidey, that Mcfarlan spidey you've got there would be awsome to see produced, Spiderman 2099 (New sculpt.... Not the ben reilly body) Scarlet spider, and a new Ben Reilly.

Villains: Young vulture, Venom, Carnage, exiles spidey, Morbious, Rhino, THe spider slayer guy (Smyth i think?) Hob goblin (Demon) Modern green goblin and Jackal.

Spidey from the Sinister Six Box Set + Battle Action Spiderman's head

Is that Iron Spidey a custom or a released fig? If it is a custom it is probably the best I have seen.

Yes, it is my custom .

Iron_spidey-02.jpg

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2018174

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=583551#583551

Aw, Iron Spidey is locked away all by his lonesome!

Great work, man! I especially like the 'ooze' effect on Toxin. While I'm not interested in that character, I've been trying out some techniques to get that effect myself for another custom I'm working on. Any tips on easy ways to get that look, or was that just a lot of attention to detail?

Spidey from the Sinister Six Box Set + Battle Action Spiderman's head

Is that Iron Spidey a custom or a released fig? If it is a custom it is probably the best I have seen.

Yes, it is my custom .

Iron_spidey-02.jpg

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2018174

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=583551#583551

NIce :)

I´d like

Armor Spidey(without the stupid gimmick)

Spider-man Unlimited (articulated arms)

Scarlet Spider

Ben Reilly

Young Vulture

Hydroman(articulated arms and clear water base)

Yes indeed, that is a nice Iron-Spidey custom.

My Spidey boxset would consist of "gangsters," like: Hammerhead, Chameleon, The Rose, The Owl, Silvermane and Tombstone.

or just a "Spider-Man, Friend or Foe?" boxset with: Black Cat(new and improved), Rocket Racer, Prowler, Puma, Molten Man and Venom (without the tongue ;) )

i'd say the fearsome foes set is as close to a perfect spidey set as we'll get. but personally i just want somebody to make a friggin doppelganger figure, so i'd buy pretty much any set to get him. hell if it was a set of 4 aunt mays and doppelganger i'd gladly get it

My choice for the Greatest Spiderman Box Set ever? Hmmmm...this could be quite controversial...

OK...here goes...and I'm not joking...

Villains:

Hypno-Hustler (Right on, brother...right on!)

The Painter (ummmm...he paints things...)

The Kangaroo (yeah, that's right...the Kangaroo)

Gwen Stacy (Hot pants, knee-high leather boots...that's what I'm talking' 'bout..)

Harry Osborne...on drugs (he could say "grooooovy, Peter...groooooovy!" when you push a button on his back)

..and yet another Spidey figure...

#US1#

yeah i'd love a spiderman and friends dvd boxset...what?!?! you never said it hadto be toys in the title haha...fine how about spidey and freinds boxset with spidey, firestorm, iceman and a videoman figure. comes with a puppy

Hey spidey ever go up against Paste pot Pete? you might wanna put him in there too...

@loll@

Good idea. Swap Paste-Pot Pete for the Painter. I think PPP was callingf himself "The Trapster" by the time he tangled with Spidey...but for this box-set, he'd HAVE to be called "Paste-Pot Pete" - the GREATEST villain name EVER!

#US1#

Holy crap those are pretty!