MAJ Bludd

Serpentor

Bracket #3

Destro

Roadblock

Bracket #4

Storm Shadow

Ghostbear

and thanks, CT for adding in my vote last round.

Did North Korea nuke the battle field?

Unfortunately, the real GI Joes were placed on alert for this same instance, thus making it harder than usual to find time to get to this.

With that said, the voting for the Steel 16 is officially closed. Results coming in mere minutes.

OK folks, here we go!

My karate is stronger than yours. Well, at least Quick Kick's is stronger than the big strongman, MAJ Barrage.

Quick Kick wins 13-4. And Quick Kick did all his own stunts for the upcoming movie about the tournament: Enter the Cobra.

So, let me get this straight. You're larger than any other Joe figure out there. You're theoretically stronger than any other Joe out there. And you've got this huge honking arm to pimp slap Joes around with. All this, and you LOSE!?! Looks like the Marines landed on Venomous, and opened a can of whoopass.

Gung Ho wins 13-4.

One of two close fought battles, The good MAJ Bludd was stunned by the brightness of Outback's white shirt. Outback used this temporary advantage to sneak away with the victory in a squeaker.

Outback 9-8. (Had we had a tie here, MAJ Bludd would have won the tie breaker. Lucky for Outback we didn't)

OK, I know it's almost Halloween, but I promise I didn't script this match up. You guys chose it, and here we have two guys dressed up like giant reptiles duking it out to see who the bigger man is. It's hard to argue with the greatness that is Serpentor, but there were a few Croc Master fans out there that saw their guy give somewhat of a valiant effort.

Serpentor commands another victory 12-5.

Beachhead fans tried everything to see their man make it to the Elite 8. Unfortunately you can't fight the bling of Destro's head. Ka-chigga! (for you people that saw Cars) Destro, being ever the nobleman, did give Beachhead a discount on his next order from MARS.

Destro wins 11-6.

The road was blocked with a really big pig. Or something to that effect. I know there was too many roads to keep track of. Of course, the good guy came out on top, and the Dreadnoks are down to only Zarana to bring it home.

The Block takes it to the Pig 12-5.

Did I say Zarana was the Dreadnoks only chance? I must have forgotten that she had Storm Shadow this round. Do I really need to say more?

Mainframe or not, Storm Shadow wins 15-2.

And the other close match I mentioned earlier. Ghostbear seemed to have everything wrapped up early on. He had won the first 2 out of 3 votes giving him the tie breaker, and he had a commanding lead. But i guess Flint put the word out that Lady Jaye needed some help, because she came roaring back out of nowhere.

In our other squeaker, Lady Jaye wins 9-8. (again, the loser would have won if this had gone to a tie)

So there you have it. The Steel 16 is done and over with. Kind of like the hopes that a Dreadnok would win it all. We're moving on to the Elite 8.

Remember, the winners here will be put into a Fatal Fourway that will be decided by a Poll.

Without further ado, I give you the Elite 8 matches:

Bracket #1 Final

Quick Kick

vs

Gung Ho

Bracket #2 Final

Outback

vs

Serpentor

Bracket #3 Final

Destro

vs

Roadblock

Bracket #4 Final

Storm Shadow

vs

Lady Jaye

Now get to voting, and I will try to stay on top of things. This will also have a 48 hour voting period so everyone can get their votes in. Thank you for your participation.

Bracket #1 Final

Gung Ho

Bracket #2 Final

Serpentor

Bracket #3 Final

Roadblock overtakes Destro (actually, Destro's mask was dirty from the previous rounds so he decided to clean it and the fumes from the chrome polish left him disoriented and easy pickings for Roadblock)

Bracket #4 Final

Lady Jaye

(Storm Shadow's honor got the best of him and he let LJ win since he respected her since they both shared a common experience of coming back from the dead)

Bracket #4 Final

Lady Jaye

(Storm Shadow's honor got the best of him and he let LJ win since he respected her since they both shared a common experience of coming back from the dead)

Maybe we can get more people to vote against Storm Shadow. That would make the Final Four much more interesting. Not to mention, it would give us our sole surviving female.

Bracket #1 Final

Quick Kick (Quick Kick would show Gung Ho exactly who the Ho is)

Bracket #2 Final

Serpentor

Bracket #3 Final

Destro

Bracket #4 Final

Storm Shadow (Lady Jaye was probably pissed at Flint for getting her into the next round when she saw she had to go against Storm Shadow)

Bracket #4 Final

Lady Jaye

Maybe we can get more people to vote against Storm Shadow. That would make the Final Four much more interesting. Not to mention, it would give us our sole surviving female.

The only reason I would vote against Storm Shadow is because it would make Serpentor's path to the championship easier. Storm Shadow beats Zarana, Storm Shadow DESTROYS Lady Jaye. I have faith that my Emporer can handle anyone involved in the Fatal 4-Way.

The only reason I would vote against Storm Shadow is because it would make Serpentor's path to the championship easier. Storm Shadow beats Zarana, Storm Shadow DESTROYS Lady Jaye. I have faith that my Emporer can handle anyone involved in the Fatal 4-Way.

That would be nice. I'm pulling for ol' Serpy now that both of my guys are gone. I got to thinking that this would have been a lot more interesting if some other big names had been included. Who would have thought no one would induct Flint into the tournament? And even though they were well represented, there could have been many more Dreadnoks. I was also surprised that in both this tourney, and the last one, no one thought to enter the BAT. That would be a hard contestant to take down. A lot of the newer faces were left out as well. Link may not be a fan fav, but he is a karate champ. And who would want to hit a pretty face like Bombstrike. I also miss the Viper making his underdog run. That was a fun ride seeing the Viper almost make it to the Elite 8. People were starting to speculate that Storm Shadow had secretly joined the tournament dressed as a Viper because he was doing so well. That's OK. There's always the next tournament.

And don't forget, I'm working on a way to have a Viper Battle Royal to determine the toughest of the Viper Corps. More to come on that later. Well, that's it for my $0.02.

Bracket #1 Final

Quick Kick (I have seen enough Jackie Chan movies to know the little oriental may get beat up a little, but will beat the brawler in the end)

Bracket #2 Final

Outback (Serpantor is made out of great leaders, not great Warriors)

Bracket #3 Final

Roadblock (Quote Roadblaock, "Ol' chrome dome's gonna frown when my fists beat him down")

Bracket #4 Final

Lady Jaye (PMS can do wonders)

Bracket #4 Final

Lady Jaye (PMS can do wonders)

When I first read this, I read it as PMs can do wonders, thinking that maybe you were implying that I should PM people to vote against Storm Shadow. Then normal thinking kicked in, and I realized how stupid that sounded compared to what you really meant. @loll@