Cassics Devastator

Wheeljack35

Kay I allready collected all green versions of these guys when they first came out... Why should I buy this hasbro when its not even different hmm?...

Damn man I had my hopes up clicking on this!! :( I guess the "exclusive" part shoulda clued me in though because most exclusive are simply repaints aka the target one... Whats funny though is I was planing on using these guys with the classic line allready HA! Still... I may get these and then open up my cards, or the boxed version... I'll have to decide once I get it ... I may keep this misb & open up the carded ones since they take up way more room!

I don't think they are even trying anymore.

Classics looked like it had huge potential but the LOC repaints and now this thing? Hasbro may as well just put their hands IN your wallet now. That is just silly.

Spencer.

I know its disapointing but then it is a exclusive... Shame we won't get a decent combiner out of this lineup though...

So much for a decent Bruticus if this is what they are offering as far as combiners. I still may pick it up.

I only got one limb for the Energon one, ever saw any of the second wave of limbs, so I had to resort to ebay and BBTS to get the six that I was missing for the other two combiners. Don't know if I'll get it or not, have cut way down on the mainstream lines, but its nice that they've put them all in one box. Would have rather gotten the seacon set that was shown a while back though.

Are any of these similar to the Target Universe Constructicons? Those look good and I have the four that were released.

Eh.. I would never have expected a scratch built, 6-piece Constructicon team for the Classics proper. I also didn't bother with anything from the A/E/C Trilogy, so the molds are as close to new as they're gonna get.

Sucls that there's really only three toys in the set, but sprinkle a little "half their number has fallen in battle" and "Insecticon clone progromming" and you have a pretty simple explanation for this new incarnation, who's otherwise well colored and good looking as a Mini-Devestator of sorts.

Cassics Devastator killed my mother and raped my dog!

God almighty, that thing is love. I must have it, especially if it ends up being cheaper than the Superlink giftpacks.

I remember when I thought I found the last green limb I needed and then the color changed from green to blue as I got closer to the toy due to a trick of the light and the packaging it self :P DOH :D

OK first no where does it say classics. I dont think this is a Classic figure.

It is as much a Classics figure as the Target set or the Multipacks (which, it should be noted, were not originally designed for Classics, according to Allsparker Kyde).

It is a store exclusive, they rarely make new molds for store exclusives, much less in a filler line, which is what Classics really is.

Btw, it doesn't say Classics on the Voyagers, minicons, or multipacks. The ONLY spot in the line I've seen Classics has been the deluxes

I think classics may just be the line they put this in without it being a classic. This figure was long decided on before they new what was up with classics.

also, they will quickly learn that this will be a popular filler line and my not be used as a filler.

that is a crappy exclusive/repaint. i want the guy to have some freaking hands, not those stupid claws! damn they love to milk those molds to the last drop.

But this is just the second iteration of the mold, third if you count the Big Lots/Family Dollar/Dollar General non-repainted Universe-carded versions.

Just how exactly are they milking the mold? I mean, if this was another repaint of the RID Build Team or perhaps the Japanese Micron Boosters, I could see it being milked....but since this is the first time that they've been repainted, it just doesn't make sense to me.