garage sale findS!

KENNY GUIDO

Well, I had a decent day. plenty of various toys like vintage star wars, transformers and gi joe. the gi joe finds were a few figures for a quarter, 2 vehicles for a quarter each (i forgot the names but one is a tan vehicle with treads that is segmented in "2" and open up to orange missle and the other was was a blue cobar tank with wheels, about 2 feet long with foam missles. i think it was called the detenator or something. it came out in 92, i believe. then, an assortment of weapans and helmets. I'll get a pic up tomorrow because my wife took the camera with her.

cool deal! sounds like you found the mean dog and the hammer head? what figures did you find?

TM

edit: wait the mean dog didnt have treads? hhmmm? cant wait to see pic's!!

it could be the mean dog. the treads are fake and it has wheels on the inside to make it roll. the back portion slides out and reveals 2 orange missle.

the cobra vehicle has a big "pump" on it where as if you were to press it, it would fire off a foam missle.

the figures I nabbed were a stormshadow #3, a cobra trooper that was released with the toxo squad (if you wet him, he revealed splash marks) and the other one is a jet pilot......I have the jet but this figures name has a "ghost" in it somewhere. I believe he was supposed to come with a red scarf but it seems to be missing. the weapans I got was Doc's stretcher and helmet, roadblacks #1 gun with stand. footloose' helmet and backpark, jinx's backpack and some assorted helmets.

These threads depress me because I never find anything at garage sales. Congrats man!

Thanks!! I was actually excited because the whole summer, I didnt find much but today, it made up for it. I cant wait till christmas because the school by me gets donations from its parishners and I usually make out very well out those. They let me in the night before and let me go through all the stuff and let me buy them that night.

These threads depress me because I never find anything at garage sales. Congrats man!

Haha, I feel you're pain man... that sounds like my regular toy hunting experiances including in stores :D You just never know though :) I havn't been out to the market or garagesales much my self either, I gota sort through the stuff I CURRENTLY have before I start doing that again @loll@

Now... Bring on the pics :D