GROWING MAN-WHIRLWIND-JUBILEE

pweagle

Yeah seem you'll where not to impressed with my last custom the deaths haad, I understand you all have more exciting stuff you reply to, No its all ok just as long as you at least see my work is enough i guess.

Well Im going to try and bust out as many custom as I can this weekend Im going beck to work next week, aaaaaaahhhhhh WORK!!! A FRIICKEN real job!!!! WHY????

I have so many to do to damb it, good thing is only a part time jobs he he....

here are my next few figs I've done, yup another BAF for you all The last one went really well so I think I'll keep on going with these.

First is The GROWING MAN seen him in a HULK comic sometime ago, here he is MARVEL LEGENDS STYLE

base body is giant man (I like this figure if you wasn't so dam expensive) some apoxie sculpt ( really hate the wait but I like because I can mix alot and do a couple of figures at once)

DSC06443.jpg

DSC06409.jpg

next is WHIRLWIND yeah been itchin to do this character but finally finished him. I know a certain some one in AUSTRALIA who would like this guy.

ML cyclops body with alot of quick wood and foam and sulpey 3 for the helmet.

DSC06389.jpg

DSC06395.jpg

And here is my first attempt at jubilee in her generation X uniform.

ML X-23 supersculpey hair and opoxie sculpt armor stuffs.

DSC06479.jpg

hop you like them

DSC06520.jpg

DSC06522.jpg

DSC06478.jpg

Nice, nice....Jubes is my fave, its not too often you see her made in that costume, and the hair looks great. First time I havent hated that face.

And not too sound weird, but Whirlwind's head is all smooth and shiny :D (thats a good thing)

Yes, very nice you do some neat oddball customs... I sure would like to see a jubes & you know who figure :P But then I'd really like to see a lot of other figures too :D My xmen have this naging incomplete feel to them with out a jubes hanging about though :S

Woah, very cool. I've always liked Whirlwind, so it is nice to see him in ML form and Jubilee looks good too. Yet, I can't believe you actually made a Growing Man custom, very cool. I like your choice in more obscure Marvel characters ;) Keep 'em coming, I enjoy them all.

Jubes in her Generation X outfit? Awesome! Generation X is one of my fav series...well the early issues. After awhile or so the series kinda went down the drain =/

Awesome, you're the only other guy that has more than one Giant Man and is using them for customs. But that aside, GROWING MAN is nice, having big figures/customs are awesome, isn't it. Best WHIRLWIND I've seen. I thought it was a IM body, but it's ml10 cyke. Spider-Man's expression is priceless.

I have 4. 3 are for customs, and one to keep unless I change my mind.

Jubes in her Generation X outfit? Awesome! Generation X is one of my fav series...well the early issues. After awhile or so the series kinda went down the drain =/

Yes, I stuck with it till the end... STupid me!! I paid ocver price & now they are not even worth .10 cents in comic shops @grumpy@ @loll@ ah if only I could relive my life knowing everything I know now :) @loll@

he needs to put in one more custom for that ha :P

I'd buy it though as crazy as that sounds heh! that would sorta suck though getting so many odd balls in one wave :D I like 1 or 2 just for fun in a wave...

like tasky, and deathlock and uhmm... x23 ect :D

Very nice work yet again, and I can't believe it, Man-Ape!