Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

I cannot believe no-1 is talking about this!!! What an ending i guess we are getting 1 more season!!

Spoilers all around

I guess we find out Cloe can heal people but at a cost so it seems, I think the Lana thing was an act she'll be alive...Lionel dead?? BIZARRO!!!! as soon as i heard him say im like you just alittle Bizarre i was like there you go! plus green K doesnt nothing too him....come on Fall Season I want more!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Smallville has been renewed for a new season.

http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=191&itemid=11109

Finale spoilers

When he said the just a little bizarre line I figured thats who it was, course at the end when he was flying away (guess clark gets to learn how to fly next season) and his face turned white and cracked it was confirmed thats who he is, Bizzaro.

I think Lana's death was staged to, probably by Lana. Now with Cloie, was she dead or was she just unconsious? Was it one of these things where she absorbed Lois injury or was it using her powers just made her weak?

I cannot believe no-1 is talking about this!!! What an ending i guess we are getting 1 more season!!

Spoilers all around

...I think the Lana thing was an act she'll be alive

that white van in the alley sure seemed suspicious...<_>
BIZARRO!!!! as soon as i heard him say im like you just alittle Bizarre i was like there you go! plus green K doesnt nothing too him....
Looks like it made him stronger ;) So, I guess sunlight makes him weaker?? @hmmm@