Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

I'm pretty sure it was a screwdriver, it just split and bent when it struck Clark. Well, I think we all knew Lana was gonna have to find out about Clark sometime, but I'm sure they'll drag it on for awhile anyways. Oh, and what the heck is up with the baby? Is it not really Lex's demon seed, rather just an experiment of some sorts? This is gonna get very interesting.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, putting aside the fact they had to get in their "Lana has a stalker" episode...for the millionth time, it was still a good episode. The dynamics between the characters keeps getting better and better and better and better and, well you get the point. IMO, the only downside to this episode...no Lois... :wub:

This week's Smallville was amazing. The show has its ups and downs, but this is definitelly one of my favorites. The proof that Lex's endevours are not at all altruistic, the twist that Cloe has a meteor power, the fact that they can still have us holding on to the Lana, Lex and Clark, love triangle that could have easily been silly, as shown in the red meteor rock episode. Tobias, while not a very original character, was very well done, and I was so glad to see him join up with the Justice League in the end, unlike the majority of misled meteor people who end up dying after realizing what they've done wrong.

This episode, and the mental hosptial one have blown me away. Smallville is by far the best Superhero live action TV show of all time, and probably the best even if you include JLU. I never thought I could be intrigued to care about Superman.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No but it had Lynda Carter. And the way she looks even at her age,I'm sure there are guys who wouldn't mind wrestling with her. Still wonder what Chloe's power is. Lex is going deeper and deeper down the dark path,isn't he? Lionel better watch his back,I'm sure it won't be too long before Lex decides to bump him off.

Hey, I heard rumors that this season is the last. Any truth to this?
Looks like it'll run through at least season 7. Kryptonsite has some info from some French Film festival interviews (Apr. 21); 'Clark' and 'Jimmy' are signed through at least season (Tom through season 8 :huh:); although, 'Lex' is only contracted through season 7 (guest star?)

Did anyone recognize the music Lana played in Lex's office? I did (thanks to Looney Tunes, lol), I believe it was the opera Marriage of Figaro; I'm trying to figure what it means, if anything <_>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_of_figaro

By the way, they run 2 eps of the syndicated Smallville each weekend here, they showed the first ep w/ Chloe's mother this past weekend.

Another so-so episode. Did like how the little cartoon ad tied into tonight's episode. For the first time,I'm not really looking forward to a Smallville Season Finale. Here's hoping Season Seven turns out alot better than Six.

I really liked the first half of the season, w/ Green Arrow and the Justice League; but, the second half, w/ Lana's marriage/baby, and 'Project Ares'..., I just hope it makes a little more sense next week. @hmmm@