Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

All I know is next week's JL episode looks to be an amazing one

Actually the episode "Justice" is on tonight. HOORAY! @jump#

Yeah, I'm all over that one! Can't wait! Smallville is just an incredible show :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! What a night. Everytime I tried watching,the stupid phone would ring. Finally had to pull the cord out of the wall. So I'm guessing Ollie is suppose to be their version of Bruce Wayne? Also found it funny with the code names. I wonder what Clark would've picked if he was allowed? I am hoping that when Smallville ends,that maybe someone at CW will want to make a series with these guys.

Gah! What a night. Everytime I tried watching,the stupid phone would ring. Finally had to pull the cord out of the wall. So I'm guessing Ollie is suppose to be their version of Bruce Wayne? Also found it funny with the code names. I wonder what Clark would've picked if he was allowed? I am hoping that when Smallville ends,that maybe someone at CW will want to make a series with these guys.

I was thinking that too! Maybe just call it Justice. I'm really excited to see the next episode where they team up.

I was starting to wonder if I had set my hopes to high for that ep, but, it was definatly worth the wait. I was glad to see those guys again, not to mention working together. The codenames ("Boy Scout" <_ the watchtower oracle... i mean chloe src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)">. I hope they can find a way to do that again somehow.

By the way, did anybody catch what thee team's next destination was? an island? Was it a comic reference?

agreed, they should have just had clark mop it up and move on to the Jr League and did that story. the way they were all dressed Clark could have worn the Kon-El like Suit Superboy wore for awhile

Things are shaping up well for the next 2 episodes as well. Martian Manhunter is back next week in "Labrynth", and the following week is "Crimson", another RED-K episode. The red kryptonite episodes are always good. After that, the next 2 eps look to be "fillers" but as always I'm sure there will be some major plotlines going on behind the scenes.

Well, I'd really like him to start flying by season's end, or at least give us a hint that its coming. I think he's old enough now that he should be. I'm guessing that he'll be able to once he developes the freeze breath, catches the last "Zoner" and completes his training with Jor-El which he promised to do, finally coming to terms with his destiny.

So, how long can they stretch this series out anyways? One more season after this, tops? I'd love to see 'em develope the show into a "Superman" show, using the same cast and such, perhaps call it "Metropolis" but I doubt that'll happen.

Its very rare that a TV series consistently gets better season after season, but Smallville manages to do it very, very well.

I agree with you guys wholeheartedly. With any luck this episode will generate enough buzz to warrant a spin off.

You know what really made this episode to me? No Lanna! No offense to the actress but every time she's on screen the plot comes to a screeching halt. I was so psyched last season when they finally killed her off (then they broke my heart by bringing her back and killing Pa). Enough of the teen drama bring on a Buffy/Angel/Farscape like action show. Maybe they could even bring in some of the same actors from the all to short Birds of Prey series to fill out the roster.

From a recent interview w/ Gough on Kryptonsite:

K-SITE: Will we see any of the Justice League characters again by season's end?

AG: You will. Not all of them together again. We'll definitely see the Green Arrow again before the end of the season.

K-SITE: Is a Green Arrow spin-off still a definite "no?"

AG: At this point, there are no plans for any spin-offs.

A GA spin-off would be cool. I really liked how they brought him into Smallville. Did ya know he's the same actor that they did the Aquaman pilot with as AC? At least they still found some superhero work for him...lol. I would love for them to do some type of other superhero show. Batman, I'm sure is out of the question, but a young Flash or Green Arrow would be at the top of my list. They probably can't do a Flash show right now either because of the movie rights and all that other junk, but maybe down the line.

i liked this Episode...the intensity of Rosenbaum when he was in the wheel chair was amazing...he is such and underrated actor...he deserves ALOT more credit. And does anyone know where i can buy some of that Jorel had soap...it looks like it could do a 'super' job cleaning lol....no but seriosly Jonn Jonzz is was great addition into the fold also if people didnt belive it to be him after all the hints they dropped then i dont know what else they have to do! but all in all great episode!