Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome episode!!! :D was a little short, they could have stretched this out through a few episodes, but oh well :)

still good!!

there were 4 phantoms that escaped

I missed the whole episode b/c I was in class. Anyone want to fill me in on what happened? Does the CW replay episodes like the WB did? Can I buy this on iTunes? I really wanted to see this and got screwed out of out because of grad school. Damn higher education.

Don't really know what to think about Ollie. Is he suppose to be good or bad? From the looks of next week,it doesn't look like we'll be finding anytime soon either. Gotta admit,that was a pretty original way to introduce Clark's super-breath.

Yo, did anyone else notice that when Zoid left Lex's body that the spirt was the orginal guy that played Zoid in the Moive. That was a nice touch!!

At first I thought it might be a typo, but you said "Zoid" twice, so it kinda bugged me. Wasn't he the guy in the Domino's Pizza campaign..."Avoid the Zoid"? No? Oh wait, that was the Noid. And for the record...its ZOD!!!

Good ep though! Season 5 was the best so far, and now 6 seems to be starting right where they left off, with good stories, more mythos, and more characters. I love it!

Although it really is starting to irritate me that Clark can't fly yet. He's been out of high school for over a year now....its time for him to fly!!!

Thursday episode was....meh at best. For a minute there I thought we were going to be seeing Poison Ivy,which would've been kinda weird. Instead,you get some weird alien chick that's kinda like her. Only saving grace was the costume ball and seeing Ollie in the Robin Hood costume that had the old school Green Arrow look to it.

^Yeah, I felt the same way. I didn't hear the ranger's name, so, I was kind off expecting Poison Ivy; then, they brought in the alien angle. I thought the PZ escapee was a nice twist (vs the old 'meteor freak of the week'), then came the disintegration by water & electricity @hmmm@. I did like Ollie's GA-esque costume. <_>

Off-topic:

When we last saw him, wasn't Perry working at the Inquisitor? I'm curious to see what leads he & Lois to the Planet

One of the better eps so far this season, especially compared to last weeks @hmmm@. I would've sworn I heard the Batman theme a couple of times early in the ep. (both rich orphans w/ 'gadgets' ;) ) I don't know what they're doing w/ Lana; first "Lexana", now this? I did like the last few minutes w/ GA & Clark. <_>

I'm loving the Green Arrow character, anyone have pics or know where I can get some. I think it may be my haloween costume.

Yeah, another 'meh' freak of the week' ep. :rolleyes:.

I thought there were a few good moments, here and there.

I liked the boxing glove idea, I also liked hearing "Gotham City" mentioned; I was half expecting the driver to be Alfred (wishful thinking, I know), or some sort of car tag with that pan shot.

I also thought they did a pretty good job w/ the casting off young Lex and Ollie.

I hope this episode makes it onto YouTube long enough for me to watch it considering it looks like it may be a great episode just like Arrow and Sneeze. YouTube has begun to remove Smallville episodes from their site so, for all of you who watch Smallville on YouTube, get on over to watch the ones you want to see right away after thursdays. I notice most people get new Smallville episodes posted on friday nights and weekends.

So,will this be the last season or what? I'm only going by the comments made by Clark tonight on how he'll start his training with Jor-El after he rounds up the rest of the escapees from the Zone. Interesting how next week's looks. That's all I'll say for now. Don't really want to give too much away.

^Yeah, that's a major topic on the various boards. How many escapees did we see? 5-6+? (icluding Clark & Raya?) with 2 down so far, (Wither, Fallout) That would seem to finish out the season (series? :( )... @hmmm@

I watched like the first 10 minutes of last weeks episode, then decided to get some work done instead

I skipped this weeks episode entirely, so did my brother

I think this season really sucks

Tonight's wasn't what I thought it would be. Here I thought they were going to have Ollie be the heroin addict instead of Roy but they threw a curveball by having something similar to Venom. Of course the difference being,instead of getting superstrong you heal up super fast. Anyways,the episode just seemed to zip by way too fast to me. Shame really since it was a pretty good episode. Can't say the same for next week's with pro wrestler Dave Batista showing up.