What if The Hobgoblin was introduced

Ghosts of Razgriz

Here is an interesting situation....

Suppose through some twisted version of reality, The Hobgoblin (Kingsley) was introduced into the Star Wars universe during the age of the Clone Wars. What events do you think would transpire? What would be the consequences of his actions? Do you think he would immediatly seek the employment of the CIS? Perhaps work as a freelance operative, merely looking to finance his operations amongst each faction? Do you think he would be able to intimidate even Palpatine? Become a Dark jedi?

What are your thoughts?

Personally I think that he is capable of holding the entire planet of Corscant for ransom if he plays his cards right. And maybe teach Palpatine a thing or two about deception.

Because he's manipulative. He know's how to get his way. And I think if you introduce a character like that into an already corrupt atmosphere, you have the makings of a great story. The Hobgoblin has never been one to have his strings pulled. he is usually the puppet master. (not to the extent of the Green Goblin, but I purposly didn't choose osborn because let's face it, he isn't exactly the sanest person alive. Besides, he doesn't really focus his energies on himself, he's mostly concerned on hurting others on a deeply personal level. And in an atmosphere like this, that might prove to be more trouble than it's worth.)

he would get molested and raped by the sand people or jawas the second he got there.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I just hope Hasblow doesn't make da same crap with Marvel, as they did with SW & Transformers....

I cant make myself buy a transforming spiderman, iron man, etc.... @hmmm@

he would get molested and raped by the sand people or jawas the second he got there.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I just hope Hasblow doesn't make da same crap with Marvel, as they did with SW & Transformers....

I cant make myself buy a transforming spiderman, iron man, etc.... @hmmm@

Toubiz already made both those into transformers. THey're called Megamorphs....

As far as Hobgoblin jumping into Star Wars. Well that would be incredeibly pointless.

I think Iron Fist would make a hell of a Jedi, far as Hobbs, yea bounty hunter. if ya really wanna get your idea across, just do a fanfic lol, id read it.

PS, for those that think its a stupid idea, need I remind you the X-Men chilled with the Trekkies twice.

I think Iron Fist would make a hell of a Jedi,

True...

PS, for those that think its a stupid idea, need I remind you the X-Men chilled with the Trekkies twice.

Yeah, and even that isn't the coolest idea. But that works more than just a solitary Spidey villain in a whole other reality.

The best bet would be to have a bunch of heroes AND villains make the switchover. Hobby kinda only works when interacting with Marvel char. anyway. It's Spidey that makes his villains what they are and vice versa.

Having said that, I too would read a fanfic about Hobby in the SW universe :^P