Hockey or Basketball??

Grifter

We've never done a hockey league, so I don't know how much interest is out there to do that. There wasn't much talk about the NHL playoffs on the board anyway last year.

I am open for a basketball league this year. We've done basketball leagues in the past. However, there wasn't enough interest last year to get it started.

Hopefully this year we can get some people on board. I know Skips is ready for it. And I'm sure others are up for it too.

Is there anyone else interested in getting a Hoops league started this year? If we could at least get 8 (hopefully more), it could be off the ground.

We've never done a hockey league, so I don't know how much interest is out there to do that. There wasn't much talk about the NHL playoffs on the board anyway last year.

I am open for a basketball league this year. We've done basketball leagues in the past. However, there wasn't enough interest last year to get it started.

Hopefully this year we can get some people on board. I know Skips is ready for it. And I'm sure others are up for it too.

Is there anyone else interested in getting a Hoops league started this year? If we could at least get 8 (hopefully more), it could be off the ground.

Interesting you should say that. I was just setting one up over at NBA.com. It's completely free, and my league will have 20 available teams. Only 2 of those 20 have been vouched for. I'm hoping for more, but it's hard to keep up with with there being so many games. I'm down for whatever. I don't want to steal anything from TNI, but if there's not enough interest, and some of you want to join my league, then just let me know. But, I'm all for trying one here first, if it get's off the ground.

As I said in UB's Football thread, Iam up for a BBall league!