Transformers Classics are out!!

Jin Saotome

David Willis from Shortpacked got Bumblebee in San Fransico! http://shortpacked.livejournal.com/ He's not one to pick up test-shots, just final products, so you can bet they're coming out. I called my Wal Mart in lancaster and the lady said they just put up a new center isle display of Transformers in red packages. Of course she was too lazy to read off the names to me and said she had 'other calls'. I shall investigate soon.

Le crap, I'll need to dig up some $$$.

No worries, with Blokker Group's toy-monopoly over here we won't see these in large quantities for some time.

Thankfully there's the internet to help us collectors out :)

Unfortunately they've only been showing up in a rather isolated retail chain, there's no telling when these might hit nationally. Hopefully, we won't have too long to wait.

At the Target that I work at I think we're supposed to reset our action figure aisle again at the end of October. I don't know if they'll be allowed to put them out before then or if they'll just mix them in with Cybertron for now.

I'm sure there's still plenty of Cybertron stuff left to be put out too. So who knows. @hmmm@

Unfortunately they've only been showing up in a rather isolated retail chain, there's no telling when these might hit nationally. Hopefully, we won't have too long to wait.

At the Target that I work at I think we're supposed to reset our action figure aisle again at the end of October. I don't know if they'll be allowed to put them out before then or if they'll just mix them in with Cybertron for now.

I'm sure there's still plenty of Cybertron stuff left to be put out too. So who knows. @hmmm@

We just in the Kit Fisto fighter and there supposed to be transitioned for the week of the 15thof Oct

I wonder if this will be the same since Star Wars and the Transformers sit side by side

I cant wait to start finding these! Finally a line to get me back into Transformers (other than Alternators, MP and the random Cyberton here and there) :D

Well the week of Oct 15th these are supposed to be set

But my store is strict in keeping the new toys in the back until its time to come out

BUT other Target stores may not follow this

So I suggest you guys check your Targets in the next couple of weeks some will get through

I can't speak for Walmart since I don't know when there coming out with theirs

Good Luck Everybody