TRU sale... BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!

JoeRhyno

I was at a TRU today and they had a sale going on Joes were Buy 2 Get 1 free, I was hoping they had the SB v Plague set, but NOOOOOooooooo... and what sucks, is the TRU I was at was right next to a TRU warehouse, lol... you'd think they'd get stuff in, basically, all they had were like 20 Sigma Six Tunnle Rats(they did have a couple ones I needed), lol... Oh, they did have the new comic packs there, forgot about that, but no six packs :(

The Joes weren't advertised at my TRUs or in the paper ad.

Are you sure.

I know they are having a buy 2 get 1 free.... but Joes were not included.

Transformers were and certain Lego themes were, though.

I guess thats nice if you can find stuff you want there , normaly I am lucky to find 1 lone thing to buy at at tru as its normaly just shelf warmers I can find anyplace :P

What I would do, is buy 3 Plauge Troop 6 packs. Then since TRU gives you 3 months on returns, I would wait until Viper Six packs hit the shelves, and exchange two plauge trooper sets for 2 viper packs. :) Shady I know... :)

Phanstar

What I would do, is buy 3 Plauge Troop 6 packs. Then since TRU gives you 3 months on returns, I would wait until Viper Six packs hit the shelves, and exchange two plauge trooper sets for 2 viper packs. :) Shady I know... :)

Phanstar

When TRU goes out of business, I blame you. *nod self* (I'd do it if I wasn't so lazy.)

-Kevin

hehehe yeah it will be a sad day when TRU goes out of business. Just like the death of arcades I hate to see the death of Toy Stores too. Just another magical thing from my childhood rapidly becoming extinct. However aside from the magic of a store entirely dedicated to games and toys, There isn't much TRU offers other than higher prices. All they have going for them that makes me ever want to go there are TRU exclusives... (Namely 3 3/4 Joes) but the prices keep rising on those too. 25.99!?!? Woah.. I'm assuming the viper pack will be the same price, but maybe not since its not new sculpt. I hope not. Fortunately for me I have a 5.00 off coupon, so I'm scrambling to find my steel brigade pack before oct 15th when it expires. :)

Phanstar

Well I was at TRU yesterday...and they werent 2 for 1...However, I did pick up the Steel Brigade set...But like Phanstar says...$25 is getting way expenive...I wanted 2...but I'll just get one...

I might make the stretch for the Viper sets...

They were suppose to be buy two, get one free........ Not 2for 1.

I dont know I think this set has pretty good quality.

I like the set too, but $25?

I'm actually looking to troop build the Steel Brigade (to use as Greenshirts) and I only want to do this with the Steel Brigade guys anyway (I only want one set of Plague guys). Maybe someone wants to trade...

WEll, I stopped at another TRU and they didn't have any signs up for the sale either... I dunno...

they did have the new Sigma 6 ROCC there, the box is exactly the same size as the 3.75 one... my bet is it's the same packaging inside, lol... only with a new outer box and little bubble area for the figure.

I dont know I think this set has pretty good quality.

I like the set too, but $25?

I'm actually looking to troop build the Steel Brigade (to use as Greenshirts) and I only want to do this with the Steel Brigade guys anyway (I only want one set of Plague guys). Maybe someone wants to trade...

Very true...$25 is pretty steep considering they were $19.99.

I think I will get more Plague troopers just to repaint them and make others incase we never see additional Plague Troopers.

I dont think you're BSing I just think u have a cool TRU. I called early today and someone who barely spoke English said the sale did include GI Joe. I called later in the day and they said No. So I dont know. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask to speak to a manager and find out for sure if GI Joe is buy 2 get 1 free. The manager told me I could bring my receipt in and get the deal still though.