Psylocke FOUND!

yojoebro82

I feel like my X Men are now complete!

I went to a Target tonight, not expecting to find anything when I came across a very random assortment of MLs on the shelf.

The peg warming first ap. Thing, two Mr. Sinisters, and a lone PSYLOCKE figure! Ripped her out of the box and she's on my desk. Beautiful!!!

To top it off, I filled up for UNDER $30. What's the bigger score?????

I feel like my X Men are now complete!

I went to a Target tonight, not expecting to find anything when I came across a very random assortment of MLs on the shelf.

The peg warming first ap. Thing, two Mr. Sinisters, and a lone PSYLOCKE figure! Ripped her out of the box and she's on my desk. Beautiful!!!

To top it off, I filled up for UNDER $30. What's the bigger score?????

ARRRGGHHH!!!

I still can't even find a Havok and Kitty and now this wave is out!!! Please tell me that I don't have to rely on Etake (ebay) for them. Nice find...i'm jealous @grumpy@

I love Target right now. Found all my rare Marvel figures there recently... including all ML 14 I wanted, including the gold IM & modern Falcon, plus 2 Icons masked Cap's & all the XMC 3 I wanted (Iceman, Colossus, Avalanche).

I think Psylocke is the better deal since gasoline will continue to go down.

@grumpy@

We just got Wave 1 Marvel Face-Off, and while I am psyched I finally got a Cap / Red Skull, I can't help but feel we are really left behind out here.

I can't wait to get Psylocke (especially) and the rest, including Rosie O'Donnell, aka Mojo.

I also can't wait to get those new X-Men figures, especially some of the Rogues and Icemen.

Right now, here's what's on the shelf at the toy store...

50+ Lady Deathstrike figures, that's it.

The toy store? A little one. The Times Square Toys R Us.

I haven't seen any ML 14 or Face Offs yet and I hit all the stores in my town. I did finally find SMC 18 and some of the new DC Super-Heroes Batman wave. No Freeze, which is the other one I want. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I'll find the ML stuff.

they are hit and miss here and tx, mostly miss. Some targets and walmars only got 1 case. All thats left in some stores is 1 longshot or a luke cage. It took me 3 weeks to find the entire set.

Maybe it's better if we wait til the correct variants come out... instead of wasting gas :(

I still haven't seen any of these yet!!

AARRRGGggggg!!!!!!!!

Your not the only one, they have not hit AL at any TArget or Walmart that I know off, so its not just GA! So I just went to the Super JJlecaros Mart and got a set! Faster, better stocked, and more friendly than any Target, Walmart, K Mart, etc! :D

Draven

Nice!

I still haven't seen any of these yet!!

AARRRGGggggg!!!!!!!!

Your not the only one, they have not hit AL at any TArget or Walmart that I know off, so its not just GA! So I just went to the Super JJlecaros Mart and got a set! Faster, better stocked, and more friendly than any Target, Walmart, K Mart, etc! :D

Draven

No variants? @hmmm@

Weird thing around here is ive found them at several stores in the last few weeks, but Zemo is alsways missing. I even found what I thought was an unopened case but someone beat me to Zemo, must be a zemo fan around here...lol. Of course ive never seen a chase but here in CO I never find a chase so thats no big. Im just wanting to finish my Mojo.

Weird thing around here is ive found them at several stores in the last few weeks, but Zemo is alsways missing. I even found what I thought was an unopened case but someone beat me to Zemo, must be a zemo fan around here...lol. Of course ive never seen a chase but here in CO I never find a chase so thats no big. Im just wanting to finish my Mojo.

I found my first Zemo by asking the manager to check in the back of Target, he came back with a regular and a variant ;)