30th Anniversary Figures With Coins Images

JayC

THanks jay!! Anyone out there NOT want the COINS?.. If so I will gladly buy them off you :) I know I don't wana buy all them freakn figures just for the coins...

Is this one of maces troops?..

http://jediinsider.net/g/?mode=view&al...800&start=0

Or a new one?.. Man another clone to buy either way, NICE!!

2 more figures added, super battle droid and concept stormtrooper.

Frign sweet! More clones! Shouldn't a clone called "airborn" come with a jetpack or somethng though I wwould think... I love the slaged battle droid, thats sweet!! Looks like it has a nice big flaming wang though :P Don't people think about the placements of these things? @loll@

Finaly I am gona be able to get one of them clones with the big ass shields and a light saber type thing YAY! :)

I hope they put decent articulation on Mace. All I really want from the prequels at this point is a super articulated Mace and Qui Gon. After that, I want them to focus more on the OT. I am sick and tired of looking at the same old ROTS rehashes like that Obi Wan.

I like these figures, but you'd think that for a 30th anniversary set they'd wan't to make more iconic figures. I'm all for a superposeable Mace and Obi Wan, but Obi Wan has that breather thing which most likely kind of ruins his face sculpt.

Mace= Must-have figure for 2007! Great new head sculpt, good choice of body parts, and I love the Sith lightening

Obi Wan= Cool figure. I might get him just for the accessories

R2= I like the added oil flames, but I've already got two R2's

Lava Miner= Oh yeah! Now my Jedi have someone to kick into the lava trap of my Mustafar playset. I'll get one only, I think

Galactic Marine= Time to retire my custom versions! I'll be grabbing two or three of these guys

Airborne Clone= Same for these guys, but I may grab a couple more of them. My favorite clone style right after Kashyyyk scout.

Concept Stormtrooper= I'm not getting this one. I'm not a big Stormtrooper fan. Good for the guys who've been looking forward to him though

Super Battle Droid= Look at that articulation! Look at that paint! Look at...that...crap on him. I really hope that stuff is just clipped on him. It's cool to have it if the kids want to reinact the scene, but if it doesn't come off, it's a useless figure to me.

I'm looking forward to next year; ugly packaging and all!

In the carded pic, you can see clear bands holding the 'flames' on the SBD, and Obi-Wan without the 'breather'

Also, Vader w/ the coin album is #1 in this line-up

01 - Darth Vader

02 - Galactic Marine

03 - Mace Windu

04 - R2-D2

05 - Obi-Wan Kenobi

06 - Mastafar Lava Miner

07 - Airbourne Trooper

08 - McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper

09 - Super Battle Droid

McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper! FINALLY. This figure was impossible for me to find when he first came out and I refused to pay the $25-30 on the secondary market for him.

Also, woohoo to the finally a good Mace Windu. Also like the Lava Miner, and the two new clones as well.

Cool beans! will probably pick up the clone troopers and concept storm trooper if I can find them at retail. Don't care much for the coins and would rather have the stands. Can't be helped though, will have to be content with the additions to my clone/trooper collection.

someone tell me why there called Airbourne Troopers when they have no jetpacks?.. Do they fly the arc ships specifcly or something?.. I just think its a silly name when they don't really fly...