Toys R US and ML....

Goon

There are several of my local TRUs that haven't restocked since The Apocalypse Wave and currently don'e even have a ML section set in there shelves. Anyone else seeing this?

Goon

The toys r us in frisco sucks. They only have FA thing, about 17 of him on clearence. They have not had series 13, 12, or 14. The toy selection sucks. Kinda sad when a toy store does not have toys.

Same here in MN.

Since they remodeled one of the stores I occasionally visit - there were no ML pegs.

After about 3-4 weeks of seeing this, I finally went up to the Customer Sevice counter to see if they were waiting on them, if they were disco'd, etc. The gal punched it into the computer and it came up as "DISCONTINUED".

She further added that they were discontinued - after wave 12. That seemed odd to me as I bought 2 sets of 13 there previously - and watched them restock that wave a couple of times.

Another TRU visited locally has pegs - but only has a couple of series 12.

What I am GUESSING - is that the "discontinued" stems from Hasbro taking over / re-launching the line. What I would bet though is we won't be seeing any ML 14 or 15 at these stores - but will see the Hasbro items when they are released. That said- watch your local Targets and WallyWorlds for ML 14 and 15.

While it sucks that there is one less retail chain to potentially find ML 15 at... I'm not too bothered as I hadly ever find crap at TRU anyway (I'm at work when the Hot Wheel Guys are lined up waiting for the store to open - to potentially find eBayable items).

Yes, I have about 3 TRU's in my area and I also have not seen a ML in about 4 waves...

And at the other stores like Target & Walmart the last wave was the Legendary Rider set...

I just recently started seeing the Face Off sets, but not one ML...

They really give you no other choice than ebay which really sucks....

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

TRU is the only place around here that I can count on to find at least some Marvel Legends. They've got a couple pegs of ML12 and even had a couple cases of the Wal-Mart wave a few weeks ago. Tons of SuperHero Showdown and X-Men classics as well. I'm just waiting for 13/14 and the face-offs to finally show up.

TRU. Unless Im looking for Star Wars I usually ignore them. They never seem to have any Legends on the shelves. Too many scalpers/collectors either hunt everyday or work for them. So I usually stick to Wal-Mart or Target.

I first saw ML 13 at my TRU but there is still weirdness afoot there. They recently got a box - all Lady Deathstrikes. Previously they have gotten a box of just Wondermans, no varients, and a box of FA Thing. Each box just had one kind of figure. Weird.

I first saw ML 13 at my TRU but there is still weirdness afoot there. They recently got a box - all Lady Deathstrikes. Previously they have gotten a box of just Wondermans, no varients, and a box of FA Thing. Each box just had one kind of figure. Weird.

That sucks. I use to work for toys r us when series 4 and 5 were out. We had series 5 in the back for 2 months before we put it on the pegs. Also we got 3 cases full of series 4 beast, they came in the same case as the regular cases ....just full of beast..plus they would not let us stock them for some reason. We had to just let them sit there. I already had a set so I had no need for them. I went there the othe day to see if tey had anything in the back and no one would help me. I just take my biz to target , they always check in the back for me.

We have 2 TRU in this area, and 1 has pegs in their reset while the other doesn't.

Since Hasbro ML are in their system for $9.99, we'll see a reset after Christmas with these guys having some room.

One of my local TRUs got 7 cases of ML13, including a case with 2 of each variant. That was a couple months ago and I missed them by about a half hour or so, I was in time to grab variant Loki and variant Abom. and that was it. I missed 4x Osborn and 3x the ones I got supposedly.

I was happy to get what I got but they haven't restocked much since then. All the other stores around here haven't even gotten variant cases of ML13 and most only have some LDS, Pyro and regular Loki on the shelves.

Kinda sucks cause I still need regular Abom and GG and want to get rid of this Loki.

Well, my TRU got ML13, but other than that yeah. They haven't restocked in like 2 months. They have about 3 figures, Iron Fist/1st Appearance Thing. All kinds of empty space for ML. But everytring else is freshly stocked. Even the X-Men line has series 3 now, Icons Series 2 aswell, and they moved everything around too. The shelves are full, except for a huge bare spot where the legends should be.