LIVING MONOLITH

pweagle

He looks amazing, I'm very impressed by how he turned out.

Well pweagle not only can you put them out fast as hell, but your quality is Superb, I love looking at your customs and the pics always have just the right lighting..

I would love to see pics of your toy room, anychance of giving us that ?...

HA HA HA MOLOKO!!!! yeah you dont want to see this room, heck even on my good days this room is like the toy room from hell . yeah next time i decide to clean it up I'll take some pics.

zerospace, the base body it giant man with a ML icon veriant cpt.amer head.

Wow! That is the best Living Monolith custom I've ever seen! Then again, I think you are the only one who has ever done the Living Monolith as a custom & it rocks! You need to throw in Walmart Thor & Havok alongside Spidey so you can recreate that scene from the classic marvel teamup that features them in it.

zerospace, the base body it giant man with a ML icon veriant cpt.amer head.

I kind of seen it was GM after I posted - but wouldn't have thought it was an Icon Cap's head.

That had to be one spendy project - obtaining the parts alone...

Also - do you have a website that has pics of all of your past, present, and future customs?

OK listen up Im having a hard time finding some 18 inch movie spider-mans i'm asking every on who knows where they can get them. Im going to need about 12 to 15 of them Im going to do a big... I mean a huge EXTERNAL custom project. sooo I know that kaybee has them but mine does not sooo if you have one and dont want it let me know and I'll trade or buy it from you.