Don't Forget!!!

madman1366

Well it's that time again at TRU...Buy 2 get 1 free. I love these sales!

To my surprise I went to one TRU and found an Alt Shockblast and Decepticharge, so I decided to get them both for spares. I also got a couple of Scrapmetals, a Runamuck (I always said I'd only get him if it were for free) and BW Tarantulas all for $45. A nice haul there I'd say.

As it turned out, the Alts must have been on clearance for $10, so a nice little extra bonus there for me.

Yeah. I need to check this out, see if there's anything Joe needs. Maybe I can buy him a TF or 2... I'm sure he'd be pleased, tho' I'm sure he'll probably see this before days end.. :)

Well I struck again today. I found the last 3 new Cybertron deluxes and got 2 more yellow Scrapmetals. Let the army grow!!! It's just too bad it looks like we won't be seeing the blue one, I do have one but it's staying unopened.

Now I'm actually hoping some more red Scrapmetals show up. If I can get 3 more of each then I'll be happy with that.

I may pick up some more extras of various figures while I have the chance. Not too worried about deluxes though, cuz those will be back in 3 packs later on.

I also think I'll pick up doubles of the Titaniums when I come across them. It's a good line to keep a set MISB.

God I'm such a whore!!! :P

Thanks a lot madman!! I took my reciept back today along with 3 TF's I bought last week and they honored it!! Got 15 bucks back for a titanium

Yeah, I've got a reciept from when I found Thundercracker, Jetfire and the BW set there. I'll probably take it in tomorrow and see if I can get the adjustment.

Thanks a lot madman!! I took my reciept back today along with 3 TF's I bought last week and they honored it!! Got 15 bucks back for a titanium

Yeah, I've got a reciept from when I found Thundercracker, Jetfire and the BW set there. I'll probably take it in tomorrow and see if I can get the adjustment.

That was my EXACT purchase, BW set and titaniums Jetfire and TC, and might I add that the BW set is very nice.

The money I used on the Scrapmetals was the money I got back from the price adjustment on the titaniums I bought 2 weeks ago. So look at it however you want to, I either got a free Jetfire or 3 free Scrapmetals.

I also got another Jetfire, Thundercracker, and Megs today to keep MISB. I think I'll try to complete the line loose and sealed for a change.