MS Cloak & Dagger

RickCoronel

are scheduled to ship from Diamond September 27, this wed.

Anybody else getting these?

Pic from SDCC:

IMG_7180.jpg

i probably will

Nope. Pass for me!

Im down for them as well. Cloak won't be much more than a statue, bud Dagger is going to be one of the most poseable MS figures.

I want them, but probably won't get them. I have a stigma about buying anything MS, even is they are longshots to be done in ML. I'll just hope that Cloak and dagger eveantually get made, like Emma Frost, Ultimate Iron Man, Spider-Woman, DOFP Wolverine, Moon Knight and Iron Spidey.

I won't buy them, cause I never cared for them enough to warrant the purchase money - but they do look good and true to the characters.

Well, if Dagger is going to one of the most "poseable" figures ever, I may have to buy them for... um... medicinal purposes.

These are out today actually, a friend bought his today. I'm going tom. to get mine.

Im looking forward to them. (Hasnt Dagger died like three times already). I really liked their apperance in Runaways. Always thought they were cool characters, just never really got a good writer behind them.

I don't think they are especially likely candidates for ML, so I'll pick them up today when I get my comics.

Even with their heavy involvement in Civil War?

I loved the old Cloak & Dagger mini-series from the '80s. They always seemed to me to be a product of the Nancy Reagan "Just say no" era, and were basically forgotten about (it seems) until recently. I always thought Cloak was just about one of the coolest characters in the Marvel Universe, but (both of them) has been highly under-utilized until Civil War.

Like Longshot, C&D bring back very fond memories of when I very first started collecting comics.

I'm going to pick up the figures after work today. :)

Just picked them up a few hours ago. Excellent sculpt on both of them and the paint was flawless, at least on the one I picked up. Cloak was a lot more rubbery and hollow than I'd expected, but not really bad, since he's a glorified base and you're expected to pose Dagger coming out of him. The rod that connect the two, even though it's jointed, seems to limit posing more than help, but you can acheive some really cool poses. An unexpected bonus was the string of light-knives that clip to Dagger's wrist- I hadn't seen them in any of the promotional pics.

All in all, very nice. Dagger is actually a little smaller than most MS females, making her work better with ML than previous releases have. Cloak is huge, but being Cloak, that works for him. Anyone who's on the fence about getting this, here's a ringing endorsement for you. Pick it up already!

Just picked them up a few hours ago. Excellent sculpt on both of them and the paint was flawless, at least on the one I picked up. Cloak was a lot more rubbery and hollow than I'd expected, but not really bad, since he's a glorified base and you're expected to pose Dagger coming out of him. The rod that connect the two, even though it's jointed, seems to limit posing more than help, but you can acheive some really cool poses. An unexpected bonus was the string of light-knives that clip to Dagger's wrist- I hadn't seen them in any of the promotional pics.

All in all, very nice. Dagger is actually a little smaller than most MS females, making her work better with ML than previous releases have. Cloak is huge, but being Cloak, that works for him. Anyone who's on the fence about getting this, here's a ringing endorsement for you. Pick it up already!

Any comparison shots? What ML female is Dagger the same height as?

Here's a pic I took quickly:

IMG_8496.jpg

Dagger's aproximately the same height as Psylocke, but her face is a bit broader. Cloak is bigger, which is fine, it's his head that's the problem, for a head that big, the figure would have to be 8" to be proportional with it.