Sign in to follow this  
xhairs

STEEL BRIGADE XHAIRS WAY LOL PICS HEAVY

well guys after getting these bad boys i wanted to fix them up alittle . so let me know what you think thanks X

WIP

1000067smalldo3.jpg

1000068smalloj7.jpg

1000069smallvl3.jpg

RED ZONE

1000077smallzo8.jpg

1000078smallsz4.jpg

1000079smallmi0.jpg

1000080smallof7.jpg

1000081smallrv8.jpg

1000082smallat3.jpg

1000083smalllj3.jpg

1000084smallst3.jpg

ROOK

1000085smallgg6.jpg

1000086smallid0.jpg

1000087smallnl3.jpg

1000088smallbv2.jpg

1000089smallsg6.jpg

CHECKPOINT

1000090smalltz3.jpg

1000091smallsy8.jpg

1000092smallmd2.jpg

1000093smallpo6.jpg

1000094smallmk8.jpg

1000095smalllt4.jpg

TEAM SHOT

1000096smallnh8.jpg

SB RIDE

1000097smallkm2.jpg

1000098smallgy6.jpg

I actually like the originals better... I like some of the add-ons you gave them, but I think you need to work on the swivel wrists on the second one.. they just dont git that well,a dn the 3rd one looks like he has huge hands...

thanks joe for the input ill try to work on that. the 3rd one i used thouse hands cuse hes a big dude and it fit the best instead of useing bbi hands so i went with them if i find better ones ill use them. thanks X

They look good.

I'll just keep mine (when I find it) the way they came.

THose accesories are cool. I dig the vest armor one.

How many accessories actually came with the figures and how many have you added?

thanks max im glad you like them. inggasson they came with 21 i added the vest to red zone and switched up the rifles. in the 4 pic you can see the accessories .http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2023152

thanks for the feedback.

Did you make the holsters for red zone and checkpoint or were they from something else?

I'd like to know cause those holsters are awesome! Dude great updates to the figs they fit pretty well and it gives em more varied appearances awesome updates xhairs.

punishment-101 thanks man im glad you like them. i made the straps for the holsters . the 1 holster is a bbi and the other is redzones that i modded. hope this helps.

Definite improvement!!!

Love addition of better weapons (G36 rocks - good call!!).

Dude... impressed-a-rama!!!

Maybe we should have a new thread.

"Improve the Steel Brigade Set".

Everyone could post their fixes and changes - even to the Plague dudes...

Thoughts?

Again, nice work man!!!

Lost Viper thanks man glad you like them. that sounds like a cool idea. i would love to see what other ppl do with this set.

falcon7 tanks im glad you like them. the vehicle is the S6 vamp that i moded to fit 3 3/4in joes.