Finally found a Doomsday

Magic 8 Ball

So I was shocked to walk through my local K-Mart and find that they had finally restocked DCSH.. with wave 2. I decided to idly look through it, not really expecting much, and came across not one, but TWO Doomsdays. Interestingly, enough, there were 8 figures on the shelf, but NO Supergirl! 2 Doomsday, 2 Bizarro, and 4 Superman.

Was Supergirl dropped from some case packouts? I don't want her, I'm just curious if this store got a weird case, or if somehow that's all they managed to sell out of 2 cases.

By the way, if anyone's stll looking for a Doomsday, let me know. I'd be happy to swing out there and see if the other one's still on the shelf.

i can get one but the card is bent lmk if anybody wants it

I lost the auction, so if JJ or magicball is willin to hook up, let me know.

Okay, picked him up earlier. Normal shelf wear, but otherwise just about perfect. It'll run ya cost ($9) plus shipping. If you can get me your address I'll get you a more exact figure. Or, if you want to trade for the Warbird, we can just pay shipping on our own ends.

You can pay by paypal (itiscertain@hotmail.com), or if you want to do money order, I'll send you my address.

Tried to PM you, but it didn't go through. If you've made another deal already, no problem; I'm sure he's not going to go to waste. :)

Doomsday is cool.

People may gripe about Matel, but you have to admit........Bizarro, Doomsday, the new Batman, they're some good figures.

Yup, thanks to the four horsemen sculpts, i love this line. Almost the right amount of articulation and and excelent sculpt. Just got Freeze, and I can´t wait to get future figs. This line is making me quit collecting ML.

They aren't that uncommon up here.

They aren't that uncommon up here.

Yep, they are easy to find here. Picked up Doomsday today myself--very pleased with the figure.

Yeah especially with the discount at TRU! $9 and change not too shabby!

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been looking for toys as much these days but, today, I found the 6 pack and I decided to get it. Not too bad for the price. Doomsday isn't as heavy as I thought he would be. Must be that they hollowed him out due to oil prices.