Ridiculous Marvel Legends...but I'd still buy'em!

Bonz X

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Squirrel Girl is actually a well loved character, since Slott got his hands on her.

I think She-Venom...

They actually did a She-Venom a few years back (not a Legend, but pretty close). And yup...I bought her.

The shame...

@grumpy@

Am I the only Human Fly fan around here?

Not the Spider-Man villain, but the stantman. "The Wildest Superhero Ever- Because He's Real!"

Click here for the Wikipedia entry

Yep, I recognize the guy, I have a few comics of him. I wouldn't put him under the ridiculous category though, The Human Fly is actually pretty cool. I would tradethe ML8 Man-Thing in for him anyday.

I don't think they're ridiculous, but they will probably never be made.

Power Pack (with Franklin)

Squadron Supreme (Hyperion, Dr. Spectrum, Power Princess, Nighthawk at least, but the whole team would be awesome)

Don't count either of those out quite yet. Power Pack is experiencing a bit of a surge in popularity due to the new minis. While Franklin may be a longshot, it would be a simple matter for Hasbro to make the regular figures in the style of the new comics, and variant figures in the style of the old.

As for Squadron Supreme- the classic team still shows up in comics from time to time. They certainly put in as many appearances as Blackheart and Lady Deathstrike. I have few doubts that Hyperion will show up at some point- if nothing else, it allows Hasbro to put a 'Superman' on the shelf.

Fantastic Bag-Man (Spidey with the FF custome and the bag over his head)

That would be the AMAZING Bag-Man, and he would have been my number one choice for this thread except... he's not a new character. Since he's really just Peter in another costume, he already exists in ML and MC.

I think my all time most revolting char. that I would still buy would be... none.

I keep my collection to only the char. I actually think look good. Which is why it's so hard to pick and choose based on the choices available. There are some really lame-sounding char. that have great looks and vice versa (like how Captain Ultra's costume sucks, but he'd make a great current hero or villain, or how Cardiac or Spot have good looking costumes but aren't that great as char.).

Stan Lee

You wanna' know something?

A Stan Lee Marvel Legend would be AWESOME! The man deserves to be immortalized in plastic.

Make it a 2-pack Face-Off with a Jack Kirby figure, and I'm all over it!

#US1#

I don't think they're ridiculous, but they will probably never be made.

Power Pack (with Franklin)

Squadron Supreme (Hyperion, Dr. Spectrum, Power Princess, Nighthawk at least, but the whole team would be awesome)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Squadron Supreme Marvel Legends...

Man, I'd wait in line for those...

#US1#

A Stan Lee Marvel Legend would be AWESOME! The man deserves to be immortalized in plastic.

That would be a killer Face-Off pack! I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

That would be a killer Face-Off pack! I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

@loll@ the idea of seeing that in stores is funny to me, but I'd still buy it.