NY Yankees/Boston Red Sox

cobia123

The Rivalry  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you root for?

• New York Yankees
    • Boston Red Sox

When it comes to the biggest rivalry in sports, which side do you take?

I am really interested to see how the results will turn out.

The reason I didnt make another "No preference/Other" poll choice is because I dont want to know which teams you root for, I want to know specifically, no matter where you are from, which team you root for when the Yankees and Red Sox play each other.

Of course, being from NY. YANKEES!

During the whole AL Series, I was rooting for the underdog Sox.

I love the history of the Yankees since no other franchise is as dominant, but Steinbrenner starting off the money wars against all Major League teams has me by default root for other teams. Even though the Red Sox are up there now in team salary too, the Yankees were the ones who started it.

You never know though. I could root for the Yankees in the playoffs because I love their history so much and they added a few players that I personally root for. I hate how much flack that A-Rod gets just cause he signed a good deal for him. He was the AL MVP last year. He can't be the MVP every year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE