How many Alternators do you own?

yojoebro82

I'm not a HUGE TF guy but I like the Alternators line. IMO the best TF has been since the 80's G1 toys. Since they're $20 a pop I have to be choosey about which ones I get.

So far I've got 5

Grimlock

Hound

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Shockwave

Hound

What do you own?

(and just to throw this out there, wouldn't a white Hummer Megatron be cool?)

Im not a huge Transfans. Have good memories of the G1 cartoons, buy the IDW/DW comics, own the movie and blast the soundtrack every possible road trip. Other than the Unicron toy, I love automobiles, so I fell in love with Alternators:

Smokescreen

Shockblast

Wheeljack

Grimlock

Prowl

Decepticharge

Meister

Ravage

Tracks

Optimus Prime

Mirage

Camshaft (ironically he was originally a RX7. A automobile that did not have camshafts :P)

Eventually will get a Silverstreak (Subaru WRX for the win) possibly will get Trenemesis Prime eventually along with Deadend . I might pick up Sunstreaker eventually too. I would like Skids but I dont like the nasty "bling bling" they added onto him.

I have 8, but I was buying the Japanese Binaltech versions, so they were 50-60 bucks a pop. Being even more picky than casual collectors who're wary of the $20 price-point, I've still bought more than I thought I would because they're just that damn good!

I have (American names/my personal collection names are in parentheses)

- Lambor (Sideswipe, with custom trunk/chest modification and forearm switch)

- Streak (Bluestreak, cuz silverstreak doesn't make any sense!)

- Hound (Ah ha! Same name...)

- Blue Tracks (Tracks, with the flaming hood sticker, which just kicks all kinds of ass)

- Meister (Jazz, naturally. Thinking of getting him a custom sticker kit to really G1-ize him)

- Wheeljack (I think Takara just got lazy with names. He will eventually get G1-ized with custom stickers)

- Prowl (Not really happy with him. Thinking of doing a custom with Red Alert)

- Sunstreaker (Very happy with him, and love how he and conversion Sideswipe have totally different looking robot modes, but the same car-mode (Sunny's is just supped up)... it's exactly like G1!!)

I'm looking for Skids online, cuz the local stores are sold out, but after that, I'm kind of at a loss. The Japanese toys are now being released without metal parts, so I might as well just get Alt Mirage... but man, I would've loved to get a real Binaltech version...

I have them all released at this point but Prime since I prefer the MP prime, also I have Nemesis Prime. The only other one I dont have is the skids repaint which was only released by Takara, I may try and pic it up this weekend at Botcon if someone is selling it.

smokescreen & hound only, I picked up SS first because I did not want to get the BT of him... hound I have the bt but got a alt to play with cause it only cost me about $5-10ish ...

I have 7 BTs, maybe acouple more...

ZERO!!! :P

@spam@

|

|

|

V

I have 5-

Wheeljack

Shockwave

Rollbar

Prowl

Tracks

I decided to buy only those that either feature a car I like(Wheeljack, Rollbar, Tracks) or a character I like (the other two.)

I'd buy Mirage and Meister if I could find them.

I have:

Jazz/Meister

Sunstreaker

Hound

Tracks

Skids

Sideswipe

Windcharger

Wheeljack

Porwl

Silverstreak

Smokescreen

Mirage

I still need to get Dead End, Swindle, and BTA Red Alert then I think Im done unless they make an Ironhide, the rest of the Stunticons, Ratchet

I only have BT Smokescreen now that I quit. Well I have an extra Alt Smokesreen too.

I have 14 Alternators

Silverstreak

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Shockwave

Miester

Wheeljack

Grimlock

Hound

Skids

Prowl