Half dozen new customs

Wayne Sneeden

First, some simple repaints:

Major Bludd in colors based on his cartoon character. Baroness is a combo of the chest from the Joe vs. Cobra Baroness and everything else is the Vvs.V blue version. And last in the first pic is GhostBear. I think this is a really cool character, but I didnt like the orange hair so I changed it to dark brown, gave him a camo pattern and an animal fur cape.

BaronessBluddGhostbear.jpg

Next, Doc. A simple custom, but I think quite effective and a different look for him with the watch cap instead of helmet. He needs some knee pads to cover his knee joints, but that will be a simple add sometime in the near future.

Doc.jpg

Then there's CrossCountry. I never really liked this character, but after making this custom I kind of do. He'll be one of the first armor drivers I call into action in my joeverse now. I did not give him the stars and bars belt buckle, but did leave the confederate gray cap as part of his character ensemble. I resculpted one of Destro's revolvers to look like a Walker-Colt, something fitting of a guy that still wears a civil war hat.

CrossCounrty.jpg

And last, Frag Viper. I don't usually make specialty viper customs, but something moved me to make this one. I gave him a darker color scheme overall, but still in the same families. The grenades actually fit inside the cesta as well.

FragViper.jpg

As usual, your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I really like your Cross Country and the Major Bludd repaint.

i really dig that frag viper and cross country. i thought the ghost bear one was firefly (before i actually read what you wrote). i was never too wild about the red hair on him (or sticking out of his mask for that matter) either.

Baroness looks good.

I love the blue on Major Bludd. It looks way cool and its something I would have never thought to try.

Ghost Bear is really great. One of my favorite new characters and the cape is the perfect addition. My only suggestion would be for an unmasked head. No matter what color that hair is its badly sculpted and looks goofy.

Doc looks great. Very nice update. What lower legs did you use?

Cross Country is very nice as well and if it isn't obvious he's my favorite character. V1 in new sculpt parts is tricky to pull of and you did a great job with it.

Frag Viper is a nice update as well. The helmet makes a good Frag Viper mask.