HOW 'BOUT DEM BEARS?

Chromeboy

So how 'bout dem Bears? What a ridiculous couple of weeks! IT feels so good to have my team finally starting handing out beatdowns. I've been a superfan all my life and the last couple of years have really been teasing us. I think this is our year! I think we are going to the Superbowl! I know it's only week 2 but damn it I'm excited!

The Bears with an awesome offense...NOBODY could have seen that coming!!!

If this keeps up and the Bears stay relatively healthy then they'll be a very...VERY dangerous team!

Rex has been amazing. What's even scarier is that he could still be better.

Bernard Berrian has been an absolute FREAK! I love it!!!

Everyone is hitting hard and they haven't just beat 2 teams...they beat them up as well, BADLY.

Looking ahead at their schedule, I have them going 13-3 this season. Let's see how I do.

The Bears look like the team to beat in the NFL this year. It wouldn't surprise me if they went all the way. Yeah, they have beat up on crappy teams so far, but that's what you have to do. I am dreading next week as a Vikings fan. The Bears could kick some @ss next week if the Viking o-line plays like it did against Carolina.

yep.. I am the only one I know who expected them to play like this.. Sexy Rexy baby!

sure, they have to be tested, but they are obviously much better on offense than they have been since Erik Kramer was the quarterback

yep.. I am the only one I know who expected them to play like this.. Sexy Rexy baby!

sure, they have to be tested, but they are obviously much better on offense than they have been since Erik Kramer was the quarterback

I told you to take Sexy Rexy during the pick but you laughed and threw him away...

But I do agree with Bulldog... Lets see what happens when the Bears start taking on some major teams...

Look at it this way Chromeboy,

you know they will atleast play the Lions and Greenbay twice each so theres 4 wins right off the bat!!!

It will be intresting to see how they match up with Minn.

That def. is brutal though!!!!!

I have them as my Fantasy D and they are helping me tremedously!!!

I'm from Detroit so GO BEARS!!!!!

The Lions only bring heartache!!!!

They are mirroring the Ravens in the AFC. A brutal defense that suddenly discovered they have an offense, too!

The only thing I see stopping them from going all the way is that they don't have the experience, and as such, don't have that killer instinct in the playoffs. If a team like Carolina turns around and makes it to the playoffs, they could turn into a young inexperienced team's worst nightmare.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks. I don't see many teams being able to do much against the Bears solid D this year. And who knew that they could dominate on offense too? I expected the offense do be so-so and the defense would basically win games for them. They are a serious threat on both sides of the ball. Seriously, I believe they could make the Superbowl!

They are mirroring the Ravens in the AFC. A brutal defense that suddenly discovered they have an offense, too!

The only thing I see stopping them from going all the way is that they don't have the experience, and as such, don't have that killer instinct in the playoffs. If a team like Carolina turns around and makes it to the playoffs, they could turn into a young inexperienced team's worst nightmare.

Hey, I think the Bears picked up some EXTREMELY valuable experience in the playoffs last season. So one would hope. Hopefully it taught them to keep their heads on their shoulders, shut up and just play the games. I knew they were in trouble last year when they ran their mouths all week about beating Carolina.

And this wasn't the first time for some other guys on the team either, some of them were there when the Bears did the same thing against Philadelphia the last time they made it.

As always injuries will be a big factor, we'll just have to see how healthy they can stay.

I don't think experience has anything to do with it. The Bears are hungry. Plain and simple. The last couple of years I've been seeing more heart and determination than any Bears team in the past 15 years. That want it this year. I think they are going to get it.

Good game today! Rex pulled one out of his you know where today. It's good to see the defense and offense working as a unit. A couple of years ago I think the defense was getting sick of carrying the whole team. This year it seems like everyone is pulling their own weight. I think they've got what it takes to go all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! Another amazing performance today.

This D is just killer right now. Should have been a shutout, but the poor unforced turnover helped blow it.

And to think, they still have an untapped source of offense with Benson. He's looked solid in the little playing time he's had. There are no limits for this team right now. It's creating A LOT of excitement here in Chicago, which is good to see.

The fact that the Bears are probably the most loved team of any sport here makes it even better. :)

It's been way too long of a wait...hopefully they follow through to the end this time!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone impressed yet???

The Bears are currently outscoring the opposition 221-69! :blink: OUCH!

That's the 3rd best point differential, and the largest in the superbowl era. Not too shabby!

Yesterdays 41-0 halftime lead was the 2nd worst halftime blowout in history.

This team is all kinds of deadly folks. All the signs are there to declare this "a team of destiny."

I think back to ESPN's preseason breakdowns and rankings of every facet of each team, and offensively I don't think there was a Bear to be found anywhere near the top of those lists and here they are with highest scoring offense in the league....whowouldathunkit?!? @hmmm@

Man I love this team! I just might take me another trip down to Florida sooner than I thought. :unsure:

I still can't get over the fact that the Bears actually have a good offense.

I've always said that one day the leagues worst nightmare would come true...the Bears would have a great defense AND a great offense. Nice to finally see it coming true.

I really think the Arizona game was a great thing for the Bears. I think they know more now than before that you can't take ANY team lightly. That first half yesterday wasn't simply a blowout...it was a statement to the rest of the league letting them know that it won't happen again.

Every team to lose only one game all year had one freakish game where they just stunk it up. The Bears had that game and managed to win it. I think if they get past the 3 game east coast trio, then I think they can go undefeated.

I think the '85 team had better talent, but this years Bears are a much more complete team. All I know is that if they go all the way, the party is going to be SPECTACULAR!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@

God I really dislike those awful orange jerseys. That's really the only bad thing I can say about the Bears.

God I really dislike those awful orange jerseys. That's really the only bad thing I can say about the Bears.

I don't think they'd be so bad if they had more navy detailing in them, I think the problem is just too much orange. I think they would have looked better with the navy pants too.

Nice idea...just needs a little work, that's all.

Sorry. Just not impressed as of right now. When they blow out the likes of the Giants or Colts,then I'll be impressed. Not with blowouts of crappy teams like the 49ers.

Like when the blew out Seattle?

I still can't get over the fact that the Bears actually have a good offense.

I've always said that one day the leagues worst nightmare would come true...the Bears would have a great defense AND a great offense. Nice to finally see it coming true.

A couple of years ago I said that if Rex could stay healthy that the Bears were going to be VERY dangerous! I thought this year would be good but I never imagined anything like this. The desire and passion is there. All they have to do is keep doing the things they've been doing.

Sorry. Just not impressed as of right now. When they blow out the likes of the Giants or Colts,then I'll be impressed. Not with blowouts of crappy teams like the 49ers.

Like when the blew out Seattle?

I'm sorry but I'm not impressed either.

So they blow out the Seahawks, look at the other teams that they "butchered": the Vikes, the Bills, Cardinals, Lions, and 49er's. Yeah those were really tough teams to beat. My nephews JV football team can take on those teams and kick their asses just as hard as the Bears did. The sad part was that they almost lost 2 of them too.

The rest of their season is up against a bunch of teams that are either at the bottom of their division or mediocre at best. The only 2 games that they may have problems against is the Giants (as long as Eli don't force turnovers) and the Pats. Regardless, I wouldn't be so quick to brag about beating teams that couldn't even win more than a handful of games the last few seasons.