Wow, that was fast!

Draven79

OMG I can't believe I found these so fast! I scored the whole wave minus the the Endor Trooper repaint, Maul holo, and Vader redo. Probably the best batch of figs this year!!! I am so happy with them. I LOVE the Luke surprisingly! :) I ended up with black Rebel trooper, and he was two per case. I was surprised they were not split 1 and 1. The other figures that were two per case were the Vader...... stupid Hasbro! And Naboo soldier. Oh scored them off a pallet at Walmart.

finds16.jpg

Draven

Dude, a local Target by me still hasnt recieved ANY STAR WARS past the wave that actually had Scorch. Not the restock wave, like the actual wave he was a part of it. They completely missed like three waves so far. Grr. I only like it because it's so close to me.

Target has been a failure for Star Wars figures (other than greatest hits) for me at least.

Wal-Mart and TRU for the win. But good to see these are out. Kinda feel bad for the people that missed out on the Death Star Gunners they are still impossible to find around here.

I Found whatever wave has sega 34 in it...

I got the guy in all black on hold, best looking figure of him I have seen yet!! I allso got the sand?trooper, & hem diaz...

I duno anything about these charecters but I just love the way they look... couple of funky looking aliens for sure :)

Congrats B!!!!!!! :)

Only recently seen part of the Endor/ROTJ. Fans on other message boards post stuff like "so how many Death Star Gunners do you have?" and the thread's over a month old! @grumpy@

Found another case tonight. Bought more of the above for my friend, got a Maul for another friend and scored myself the white Endor Trooper! Now I a finished with SW for a while.......damn ML keeping me at Walmart. And Joe I will get back to you on the Luke tomorrow, its been crazy today. Had a minor accident with fire! @loll@

Draven

Thanks guys! And Joe the Luke is more new than some have said. The legs are new. They have a new knee joint that totally blows the "they are not new" theory! lol @loll@ And sadly the vest is not brown but I LOVE the figure. As far as the troopers. I picked up all 3 for friends or myself that I found. I will keep a eye out for you though!!

Draven

Thanks guys! And Joe the Luke is more new than some have said. The legs are new. They have a new knee joint that totally blows the "they are not new" theory! lol @loll@ And sadly the vest is not brown but I LOVE the figure. As far as the troopers. I picked up all 3 for friends or myself that I found. I will keep a eye out for you though!!

Draven

Draven, can you post pic of that Luke, I would like to see it too...thanks.

Draven

Hm he sounds good, .... but how does he look on a speeder bike or whatever they are called? Hmm?.. :) That I would like to see!! :D

I hope I can find this wave!!

GAH! NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

lol, that sucks but don't feel bad, I don't even have Any type of speeder bike just yet my self... should really get me some clone wars ones & some ep 6 type ones or something ...

Does Luke still have that stupid hard plastic skirt/lower tunic part that restricted movement with the Saga version?

Hey Drav,

Add me to the list of people who found the Naboo Wave.I saw a case of figures marked basic SW figures and opened it up and there they were.Of course they only had one case of the wave.I glanced through it bacuse the employees that this Walmart get snippy when collectors are looking though cases.I only got the Endor Luke and a Holographic Maul that a buddy of mine was looking for.The Endor luke is a great looking figure in my opinion.I think he is the best of the bunch,even if he is a rehash.Beats the heck out of the Endor Luke that came with the Speeder back in 1997.

I would have looked a little more but with all the Walmart"associates" walking around it felt like I was trying to steal the Mona Lisa or something.So,I grab what I saw.The thing is that I put the case on a pallet and an employee got a pallet jack and putt the stuff back to the back.This particaulr Walmart is nutorious for scalpers.