Just had an idea

Optronix

How cool would it be if Hasbro and some good writers, and a really good animation company went back took the old movie and redid it, now we keep all of the lines, except we fix that thing with Galvatron at the end, where he says "First Prime, then Ultra Magnus and now you, its a pity you Autobots die so easily or I might have a sense of satisfaction... now." I think that the line sounds very much like he is cuing Hot Rod to take the matrix, just the way its said with the small delay before he says now. Anyway we make the animation much better, put Slag in the whole movie, give the autobots on the shuttle a better death, get rid of the dancing bots on Junk, add more to Prime and Megatrons fight scene.

Also add in all of the deleted scenes, and I think we should see the bots and cons not in the film, like all of the combiners, and Omega Supreme, and what about Jetfire. We could have a huge nice 30 minute fight sequence in Autobot City, imagine since Omega never showed up post movie him and Devastator going toe-to-toe, and Devastator just rips into his chest and shoots him and there goes Omega. Or how about seeing the wreckers, like having Superion and Jetfire fight Menasaur and Bruticus and then Magnus rolls in with all of the Wreckers and says, "Wreckers its time to wreck some Decepticons." they could add in Whirl and Roadblock. Oh and we should give some better showtime for Shockwave, ahh one can dream, oh and since the movie has two curse words why not change the line from, "Me Grimlock kick butt." to "Me Grimlock kick a$$." That would be sweet.

Omega did show up in the post movie. This is my favorite movie of all time! Yes the only thing i agree with you is -- is by putting Slag into the whole movie.

Yes they did leave out a lot of important transformers. Probably the biggest ones were the Aerobots. I think it was perfect the way it was. However they should have made Ultra Magnus a lot tougher, he didn't get a chance to prove himself.

To be Honest , I want an all new Cartoon movie. The one they should have always made, where prime doesnt die, everbody makes a final stand, Jetfire, Omega Supreme, metroplex, aerial bots. dinobots, Prime and all the autobots. versus stunticons,insecticons, devestator, seekers, soundwave and more.

no offense, but all of those are lame ideas, except for Slag.

Galvatron's line sounds like it is cuing Hot Rod because it is...and is great for it. common practice in movies. The animation is great as it is, the shuttle deaths are violent and perfect, tha dancing on Junk is silly, fun and childish (an it is for children ultimately), Prime and Megatrons fight is only meant to precipitate the rest of the action of the film and doesn't need to be longer, and Grimlock saying butt is well within his character. he's never cursed before so why would he now, I don't see how him cursing adds anything to the film. in fact, it detracts from it. Grimlock has a very "child-like" grammar, thus kick-butt is completely honest to his character.

as far as the rest of those characters, none of them add anything to the movie.

It wasn't Slag it was SNARL that was missing! In fact one of Slag's lines from the movie: "Me Slag think you full of buridium balogna!" He smashed Devastator into the wall too. Snarl was basically missing the whole movie. Prime's fight with Megs should have had a couple of more punches thrown to damage them a little more. AS for other characters, I'm glad they weren't there. I didn't want any other characters to die in the film.

wasn't Slag it was SNARL that was missing! In fact one of Slag's lines from the movie: "Me Slag think you full of buridium balogna!" He smashed Devastator into the wall too. Snarl was basically missing the whole movie.

Oops, thanks RP

no offense, but all of those are lame ideas, except for Slag.

Galvatron's line sounds like it is cuing Hot Rod because it is...and is great for it. common practice in movies. The animation is great as it is, the shuttle deaths are violent and perfect, tha dancing on Junk is silly, fun and childish (an it is for children ultimately), Prime and Megatrons fight is only meant to precipitate the rest of the action of the film and doesn't need to be longer, and Grimlock saying butt is well within his character. he's never cursed before so why would he now, I don't see how him cursing adds anything to the film. in fact, it detracts from it. Grimlock has a very "child-like" grammar, thus kick-butt is completely honest to his character.

as far as the rest of those characters, none of them add anything to the movie.

Uh okay, how is that not offensefull, since you could have said, "No offense, but I dont like those ideas." Instead of "those ideas are lame"

Oh and yes Grimlock does curse, in War Within, he says, "Me, Grimlock -- BADASS!" just like that, and I think (oh wait I have to point out my opinions to you, you might think I want attention) it would be awsome.

I think the adding more bots would be awsome since l thought it was odd that Megatron and his small army running from one location to another, causing myham in autobot city. Reminds me of kids running round and destroying people's property. It would look more like a war if add a lot of decepticons

Cool ideas, but I'd rather see a sequel where they properly address the return of Optimus Prime. Such a momentous occaision would have been perfect for a sequel. And I'd love to see animation like you see in Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz or something. Oh yeah...

Cool ideas, but I'd rather see a sequel where they properly address the return of Optimus Prime. Such a momentous occaision would have been perfect for a sequel. And I'd love to see animation like you see in Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz or something. Oh yeah...

But that's anime. In anime movies they tend to have better animation then anything else.

Well, I always felt like the old Transformer cartoons, including the movie...actually especially the movie, always had an anime vibe to them anyway. But really I just meant animation up to par with that kind of quality, minus the annoying human characters anime tends to have sometimes.

It'd be cool, but rather, I wouldn't mind a whole new cartoon sequel....

how is grimlock saying me grimlock badass him cursing?.. allso you can't really use the comics to compare to the toon and movie since they are two different things entirely ...

in the toon and movie the dinobots are complete dumbasses but in the comics they are smart as hell and twice as deadly because of it :P

Yeah I agree with adding snarl. I always hated the fact he wasnt there. I like so many of the lines in the movie. My major issue is the movie goes downhill after the fight at autobot city. Storyline, characters, animation, everything go down.

The animation certainly didn't go down, it's just the negatives they used to on the DVD transfer. Look at the scene where Wheelie tells Kup and Hot Rod where there is a ship. The quality of the picture went down right there until Unicron transformed. Maybe the 2 disc Special Edition might look better.