Another Case of Sentinel Figures at my walmart

Buckero0

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My closest Walmart is swimming in ML10s right now. ML11s too, and they've had most of ML14 for more than a week.

any chases of either?..

you guys should just be glad you have so much ml to choose from :)

My closest Walmart is swimming in ML10s right now. ML11s too, and they've had most of ML14 for more than a week.

i wish i could find the rest of 14 here

I guess that walmart on I30 & beltline was the only one that had them cause all the others aint got crapola....not even target :o

I guess that walmart on I30 & beltline was the only one that had them cause all the others aint got crapola....not even target :o

walmart on lake june and 635 has 10, walmart on 121 and ohio has 10, midway and 635 has 10, walmart on coit and spring creek has 10, they are all over dallas man....

walmart on lake june and 635 has 10, walmart on 121 and ohio has 10, midway and 635 has 10, walmart on coit and spring creek has 10, they are all over dallas man....

I know what you mean.... walmart on I30 & cockrell hill gots ml10

the one on I20 & great southwest has ML9 dr. stranges for da longest,

the walmart on I67 & beltline has ml10....

So far I havent seen any X3 figures since they came out...

If your willing to drive to frisco then check out the target on preston and gaylord. They have X3, no rouge or avalanche, but they have the others. Go today its rainging so no one will be out.

A few weeks ago I found some series 10 at a Walmart. I gathered up a set for another sentinel and headed toward the checkout. I got about 20 feet, turned around and put them back. I figure, I'm better off waiting for a clearance sale. Since then, they've popped up at several other stores so I've had plenty of chances.

The thing is, there are a lot of people who want to army build sentinels, so those should sell pretty quickly. If sales don't pop up soon then I just might buy a set or two, I'm sick of waiting for something that might never happen.

If your willing to drive to frisco then check out the target on preston and gaylord. They have X3, no rouge or avalanche, but they have the others. Go today its rainging so no one will be out.

I appreciate it man...but I'm mostly lookin for ML14..not the x3.....

I just won a set fof variants off of evil bay, but this guy lives in Garland Tx! :)

Hopefully we can arrange a local pickup....but I doubt it... @hmmm@

I just won a set fof variants off of evil bay, but this guy lives in Garland Tx! :)

How much did you pay? I have alot of variants if you want to trade one. I picked up a FA iron man and a Luke cage from target in towneast.

The Sentinel I have to say is one of the greatest figures from the ML series. The detail is GREAT!

Get it now!

hi guys!! i collect the classic marvel figurine collection (unposable very detailed lead models) but want a sentinel to go with them, so how good is the detail on it and where could i get 1 without buyin all the other figures? btw i live in the uk if that makes any difference cheers :blink:

How much did you pay? I have alot of variants if you want to trade one. I picked up a FA iron man and a Luke cage from target in towneast.

I gots the ML13 set... $55.36 total including shipping & insurance....

I offered the guy the whole mula if we can meet, but he's ignoring me...so I guess I have

to mail it out...

Dam, you found the variants already?... how lucky can you be! :o

I offered the guy the whole mula if we can meet, but he's ignoring me...so I guess I have

to mail it out...

@loll@ I meant I have alot of variants in general , I really want an abomination variant, I can give you my regular one carded plus some cash if you want. I did finish up ml14 today though. I guess the hunt is done untill series 15 comes out. What part of dallas are you in?

to mail it out...

@loll@ I meant I have alot of variants in general , I really want an abomination variant, I can give you my regular one carded plus some cash if you want. I did finish up ml14 today though. I guess the hunt is done untill series 15 comes out. What part of dallas are you in?

Corner of Oak Cliff... :)