Marvel Sightings

ML_HUNTER

yeah I saw some there but didn't pick any up. The only SW figure i have is scorch, not because he was hard to find but because I loved the game. Speaking of games, I got lego star wars 2 yesterday,(only paid 5 bucks for it)! I hope its good.

$5? Where!!! :o

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I saw some there but didn't pick any up. The only SW figure i have is scorch, not because he was hard to find but because I loved the game. Speaking of games, I got lego star wars 2 yesterday,(only paid 5 bucks for it)! I hope its good.

$5? Where!!! :o

sent you a pm

Why are you wasting your gas man!!! I didn't find nothing...I need to be more aggressive towards these Target employees ;)

well I had to pick up 2 ladytron tickets for my G/F's birthday so I was in the area, plus the one on coit is on my way home.

Wow that sucks, though that ff is probably the worst ff ever! Its the only one I ever bought and took back as it did not fit together right.

Draven

yeah none of it fit the way it should...its just a hunk of ass. Im gonna take it back after I make my car payment today.

Picked up the new Marvel Minimates 4-packs at TRU. They had the Astonishing X-men and New Avengers packs. They did not come up on file. They could not find a price so they told me to come up with a price that I thought was fair. I really had no idea since ive never bought minimates at retail. I usually overpay for the two-packs at my LCS or a toy store here (they get them much sooner). I didnt have the guts to say $1 or $2 so I just said $4.99 each. He said OK, I"ll take an extra $1 off each because you waited so long. So I got both for $7.98. Is that a good deal?

Anyone know a site with a Minimate checklist? I havent bought any of the 2-packs in a long time, Im probably behind and missin a few waves.

I also scored the ML14 wave finally. I made need to add a blue wash to Luke Cages black pants, he just doesn't look right. Or is there a blue pants variant out?

Picked up the new Marvel Minimates 4-packs at TRU. They had the Astonishing X-men and New Avengers packs. They did not come up on file. They could not find a price so they told me to come up with a price that I thought was fair. I really had no idea since ive never bought minimates at retail. I usually overpay for the two-packs at my LCS or a toy store here (they get them much sooner). I didnt have the guts to say $1 or $2 so I just said $4.99 each. He said OK, I"ll take an extra $1 off each because you waited so long. So I got both for $7.98. Is that a good deal?

Anyone know a site with a Minimate checklist? I havent bought any of the 2-packs in a long time, Im probably behind and missin a few waves.

Lucky bastard. When I went yesterday, the TRU had them for $6.95 each and had only the NA and AXM packs.

I hit up the walmart on montfort and they had AOA sabes and left overs from series 11. Hell one walmart had 9 AOA sabes, I wanted to kill myself right then and there.

I don't think any of our walmarts are ordering enough ML's until they rid of their old stock....

I might have to get their old stock & hide them under the lower shelves ;)

I don't think any of our walmarts are ordering enough ML's until they rid of their old stock....

I did that at the walmart on springcreek and coit.....didn't do any good

Guest Steve Rogers

I did that at the walmart on springcreek and coit.....didn't do any good

You have to buy them to clear them out of the system.

So either put them on Lay a way & go back & cancel in a week or two,

or buy them & return them at another store farther away.

Sad to say I have use both methods......

I found the unmasked green goblin, crown of lies loki, and the melted face abomination, I checked the scanner and there was more in the back so I had then pull a case for me, when I opened it I saw it was 13, I was about to walk off but something made me check for variants......it was the target on 121 and custer. if you go down 75 take a left on 121, its a brand new store. target on gaylord had series 14