Best Padme? Plus, $3 figs at...

Masume

Quick question here folks...perusing all of the figures pics I can find, the best Padme for articulation/fig wise seems to be the latest rerelease in the Greatest Battles, the preggers Padme. What do you guys think?

The other news is just Wallie World clearances, check yours, because mine was clearing out all of their Saga line figs, and they priced down the Greatest Battles one for me despite them not being on clearance, thus why I have that new Padme. ;)

Is there one? lol.

Quick question here folks...perusing all of the figures pics I can find, the best Padme for articulation/fig wise seems to be the latest rerelease in the Greatest Battles, the preggers Padme. What do you guys think?

The other news is just Wallie World clearances, check yours, because mine was clearing out all of their Saga line figs, and they priced down the Greatest Battles one for me despite them not being on clearance, thus why I have that new Padme. ;)

You could just wait for SAGA Wave 9's Padme, check it:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=HS85770J

Isn't she a rehash of the Treadmill padme? Either that or the arena one, but both of them were pretty meh...little articulation to speak of.

The wal-mart here had star wars for $4, all but the rots reissues. I think it was a fluke though as the pegs still said 6.67 or whatever the price is.

That wave 9 padme looks AWFUL, it's treadmill padme with a new extremely skinny and long head sculpt. I guarantee her mid section is still in the stuck looking behind pose. Original treadmill padme was a decent figure and worth having until a real good one gets made. I remember in the interview of hasbro they said padme would be getting done in many different costumes soon, I would hold out if I were you.

Isn't she a rehash of the Treadmill padme? Either that or the arena one, but both of them were pretty meh...little articulation to speak of.

I know it's not a rehash of the arena Padme, that one was the worst. It may be a rehash of the Treadmill Padme, I'm trying to find better pics, I thought I saw some somewhere ....

I know it's not a rehash of the arena Padme, that one was the worst. It may be a rehash of the Treadmill Padme, I'm trying to find better pics, I thought I saw some somewhere ....

'Arena' Padme' has the action feature arm, and 'treadmill' Padme' has the 'yelling' mouth; the upcoming version may be a hybrid. ;)

'Arena' Padme' has the action feature arm, and 'treadmill' Padme' has the 'yelling' mouth; the upcoming version may be a hybrid. ;)

No man, I thought there were pics of a prototype of the Wave 9 Padme.