kingmoredred

i'm sure they will.they seem to be selling well at least in my area .i really want a toph and avatar roku so we need more waves.Did you buy appa? I have all but the fire soldier ,his legs look to long.

You gotta watch the show season three starts soon like the next few weeks airing on fridays and the complete first season is already for sale.i have been buying the episodes by volumes cos i like the artwork on the cover.

well after buying some of the figs i started getting into the show i watched secret of the fire nation and a few of the shows but i cant really get in to tv series that much because i work alot so ill have to buy the seasons

the fire soldiers legs are alittle long but hes still a pretty good fig im shocked that mattel did a good job on these since masters was killed with varents and very little articulation megaman nt was half good but still i think these maybe the best mattel has done lets just hope they dont do to many varents

• 2 weeks later...

i just saw these at toysrus yesterday .they also have a aang and roku "in avatar state" two pack as another exclusive as well both are clear blue figures.i bought both two packs and love king bumi he is one of my faves so far but i am sure that will change once we get a toph figure.i was a little saddened to see that roku is much smaller then he should be.they are still worth getting.

• 2 months later...

I don't collect these but my brother does. In case you guys haven't seen them yet the water series is out. Comes with a sokka variant, the crazy looking caveman (from the 2 packs, but now with more accessories), some fire soldier general guy, water bending ang, and another main bad guy in a different costume. Sorry I don't know the names very well, but they were at wal-mart.

I'm having a hard time finding news on these. I'd like to know what other upcoming figures there are, especially around the Christmas time when I can get these are presents for my bro. Is there a website that stays up to date with the avatar figures?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Avatar is one of my favorite shows on TV right now. One of the best animated series ever produced (including anime) IMO.

I only have a few figures - Aang, Sokka, and Blue Spirit Zuko. I think Mattel did a pretty good job on the toys, except the seem to refuse to make female figures! That pisses me off to no end. It frustrates me to see more lame variations of the same characters in the pics from Toy Fair - at the very least if they insist on making more Zukos, they could've made an updated version to reflect his appearance in season two. AND THEY NEED TO MAKE KATARA AND TOPH. Especially Katara!

To my knowledge they've never made a Sakura for the Naruto line, which is simply ridiculous. I don't understand how Mattel can avoid making figures for core female characters of a show. I've refrained from buying secondary figures from Avatar simply 'cause I don't see the point if I can't even get all of the main characters.

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=964