hmmm

synch

I shiped my onslaught parts to toybiz or whatever since they did not fit right, I had to send them all in... anyways I was not sure what I should mark the value of the item at, I marked $80 since thats more or less what I paid for it... I'm worryed now that customs will try to charge them even though it is a return/exchange of a faulty item (which I wrote on the package)

Does anyone have any idea of how stuff like this works?.. I am wondering if that is what is taking so long to get new onslaught parts... I am wonderng now if I will get my package sent back to me because toybiz will not want to pay any of the customs charges or what not... @hmmm@ Allso when/if toybiz sends me new parts, will they mark it at the same price?.. If so will I then get charged customs fees @can@ even though really, it was a item I brought in @can@ allready?.. :S

Does anyone have any idea of how stuff like this works?.. I am wondering if that is what is taking so long to get new onslaught parts... I am wonderng now if I will get my package sent back to me because toybiz will not want to pay any of the customs charges or what not... @hmmm@ Allso when/if toybiz sends me new parts, will they mark it at the same price?.. If so will I then get charged customs fees @can@ even though really, it was a item I brought in @can@ allready?.. :S

Man, that sucks, synch. I didn't have a problem fitting the parts together. My beef with the thing is that it won't stand up, no matter what I do. I "lock" the knee coverings and the thing still buckles under its own weight.

It's no Sentinel, I can tell you. ;)

Maybe you should have called Toybiz again and ASKED what value to assign. They would know after all, as its not the first time this has happened.

You'll probably NOT be charged GST/PST as the item will be considered to be a repaired or replacement item. Stuff like this is covered on the Canada Customs website too.

As for how long, it could take up to 3 months.

Also bear in mind, if they don't want to pay the customs charges at their end, they WILL refuse the parcel and you'll have to resend, on your dime--plus have to wait for it to get there and back. Though typically a charge like that is a deduction/write-off for them.

Last time they shipped to me was through Fedex...

yes checking with the company woulda been a good idea :D

Never having returned a product before I've not had this problem :D

SKips what did you have to return ? :)