Get yer huntin' gear on!!!

JoeRhyno

A rebelscummer from Arizona found some of the new Endow/Naboo wave... that along with the DVDs coming out tomorrow, The Xwing, Tie Fighter, the AT-AT, Snowspeeder(in Canada right now), and right around the corner, the AAT tank, and Hailfire droid... not to mention the next couple of "sleeper" waves full of clone goodness... it's time to strap on the boots and get yourself knee deep in Gungan poodoo...

NEW.jpg

(not my haul)

Happy hunting fellow TNIers(@loll@).. and JJ... I want 2 of each Endor homies ;)

Nice!

Wow they are redoing those 3 packs?

Well, at least that gives me good reason to check my local wal mart tomorrow. I just stopped in a target and picked up a few 501st troopers and AT-TE gunners. My Wal Mart hasn't restocked the star wars figures, so I am kinda hopeful that the new wave will be there.

Nice!

Wow they are redoing those 3 packs?

Its a trick! Get the axe!!

:P

the 3 packs are not nice they just come in pretty boxes which fool you :)

Anyways, where can I see more pics of just whats in this wave, I duno whats all in it...

allso more info on this stuff as well joe? "the AAT tank, and Hailfire droid... not to mention the next couple of "sleeper" waves full of clones"

Whats a aat tank?.. and droid?.. What clone waves ect ? :D

This "sleeper" wave with clones.. oh, and this one., I just call it that, caise it's one of the last waves before next years line.. and those waves usually are hard to get and end up biting collectors in the ass, cause they're not around long.. and dissapear before most people even see them.

The TRU Tie fighter

TheTRU AT-AT

The Target(TRU in Canada) Snow Speeder

The TRU Luke Skywalker X-Wing

The AAT Tank

The Hailfiredroid

Mace and his Pimpin' Purple Posse

Diamond Comics Imperial Briefing room pack

The online exclusive Crimson Empire 2-pack

Let's not forget about the Commemorative Tin packs

Also, in Oct. Target is having a Kit Fisto Starfighter

Oh, and get out from under that rock Synch... Wave 7 ;)

This "sleeper" wave with clones.. oh, and this one., I just call it that, caise it's one of the last waves before next years line.. and those waves usually are hard to get and end up biting collectors in the ass, cause they're not around long.. and dissapear before most people even see them.

The TRU Tie fighter

TheTRU AT-AT

The Target(TRU in Canada) Snow Speeder

The TRU Luke Skywalker X-Wing

The AAT Tank

The Hailfiredroid

Mace and his Pimpin' Purple Homies

Diamond Comics Imperial Briefing room pack

The online exclusive Crimson Empire 2-pack

Let's not forget about the Commemorative Tin packs

Also, in Oct. Target is having a Kit Fisto Starfighter

Oh, and get out from under that rock Synch... Wave 7 ;)

atat check

tiefighter check

CE2p check

att posably

other droid thingy, posably...

wave 7... oohhhh that craptacular wave :D thanks I just forgot all about it!

the only ones I even slightly want out of it are luke and maybe vader :D

thanks for the awsome linkage dude :P

Awesome, awesome links and info!

WMs and Targets in my area are finally restocking the Greatest Battles wave, and yesterday I got 3 green commanders and 6 shock troopers. (Good timing I guess!)

I also found another Death Star Gunner this morning when I went to pick up the DVDs. Actually, I found another Utapau trooper, Cody, and a saga Boba Fett that I've been looking for as well. I ended up only getting ESB on DVD so I could pick up the figs!

Not real crazy about W7, but the "sleeper waves" look to have plenty of army building fodder. If I can ever find them, that is!

Thanks again for the links!!

i found that wave also, and im only 2 hours away from him, i have not seen the ROuge speeder, but its the main thing i want, the only one i wanted from this was the Luke endor.

Did you get the Endor Luke? If so, did you open it? If so.. does he have the brown/black sweater vest he had on at Jabba's palace?

anyone know the price on the mace 5 pack yet?

Really hoping this one is decent enough priced I can pick up a couple to army build!! It will most likely be quite a while before we see more purple clones!!

anyone know the price on the mace 5 pack yet?

Really hoping this one is decent enough priced I can pick up a couple to army build!! It will most likely be quite a while before we see more purple clones!!

thats like $4 each!! thats a steal! This is so a army builder!!

Endor luke is a must as well!!!

I just found out from hasbro's site ( http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/default.cfm...8FB1A26BD8E3327 ) that the Mace battle pack won't be out until November, and the Kit Fisto starfighter is coming in October. I don't know if Zev Senesca and Rogue 2 are also coming out until October as well. Also the Wal Mart Cantina Band exclusive tin set is coming in December.